Conor's Best/Funniest Interviews. Conor is Smooth As Ice. Plus Bonus!

Good to see someone on Sherdog being obsessed with loving, and not hating.

And if all this, in the end, turns out to be part of a sexually motivated stalker-behaviour leading to criminal charges, that's okay. None of us are perfect!

Boxingislife bless!

Haha thank you my brother: )

I wonder how many comentating actually watched the videos. I bet if they actually took the time to watch, they'd be like, "you know what, I like Conor. Hes awesome. Conor really is a fucking boss lol"

But still, the Conor haters are missing screws. They click on positive threads about Conor just to spew their non sense. A normal person simply doesnt click on threads they "dont like." If any positive or factual threads about Conor's stunning qualities offends them, then thats a problem on their part. They cant ignore the threads because in secret they love Conor lol

Whats funny to me is when the Conor hating trolls throw around the word "obsession." They post far more then me. I barely average 2-3 posts a day. Most my Conor threads are spaced out by weeks. Yet you see the Conor haters posting 10 times a day about Conor. Conor haters love Conor more then some fans do: )

Also, positivity>>>>negativity so who cares anyway like you said. Conor love >>>>> Conor hate.

If you are a true fan of MMA and you can NOT even appreciate its most skilled striker ever in Conor, then quit watching MMA. Fans of skill simply love Conor. Of course I, as someone who breaks down skill, IS going to be talking more about Conor and having more breakdowns on Conor (the most skilled slickest striker in MMA history)

If you claim to be a fan of MMA and want to see MMA prosper then it makes no sense to hate on Conor for also being one of the most entertaining slick charismatic dudes ever in MMA outside the ring as well. At least appreciate the attention Conor brings to our beloved combat sport. Conor haters cant see the big picture. Conor haters arent real fans of MMA. Its because we are fans and understand skill that WE LOVE Conor.

Plus as a bonus, Conor being in the spot light BRINGS the attention to SKILL and technique when he fights. I love that

(unlike Jones who had terrible boxing/footwork/defense)

Last edited:
I'm a Conor fan too but man... That's a really long post

Conor is very clever in the cage he seemed to be manipulating Herb to try to get the fight stood up, didn't work and he got elbowed but good try

[YT]qtQmjxZgIM8[/YT]

He is no Big Poppa Pump

Haha! I agree. I loved Big Poppa Pump too.

But remember, wrestling promos are scripted and rehearsed

Conor is unscripted and goes off the cuff - just saying whats on his mind and showcasing his natural reactive wit and humor.

Thats why Conor>>>>Sonnen.

Conor is all about reacting and off the cuff wit. Conor fights the same way too. Highly intelligent, making reads off the cuff, reacting first and getting off first then stiffling or avoiding. Conor just has a brilliant mind

TS, You should be get a job being a ball-washer at a country club golf course. You're a natural.

I just saw Conor's Game Of War commercial again. I think he owes the human race an apology for that! lol. He makes Dana look cool by comparison in the snoop video

:)

Testes Bless

Yea was pretty bad , still I bet they paid him a truck load of cash and Connor doesn't give a shit how bad it is.

He and Bisping are P4P the most fun and interesting to listen to in interviews although Rockhold Cormier and Werdum are also right up there.

Jedi is another one I love listening to. As well.

Whos Jedi?

I just saw Conor's Game Of War commercial again. I think he owes the human race an apology for that! lol. He makes Dana look cool by comparison in the snoop video

:)

Testes Bless

You are doing your best work to prove the sterotype that Conor haters are legally retarded.

That WAS a COMMERCIAL. Conor only showed up, did WHAT THEY TOLD him TO DO, collected his check and bounced (still, youre exeggerating, it wasnt that bad)

Regardless, the interviews in the OP contain Conor's real personality/thoughts/wit/humor. Go watch it. I bet at the end you will start to love Conor as a person....you should already at least respect Conor for his insane slick as ice skills.

At the end of the day, Conor makes EVERYONE CARE about him. Whether you like him or hate him, he makes you care and you end up talking about Conor !

giphy.gif

Back