Conor would murk these dudes

Conor needs a khabib rematch because

1) he loses to any of the top 5, and by doing that....
2) he won’t get a khabib rematch with another loss
3) no one expects him to win... so if he happens to get a lucky punch, he’s back to a hero... when he is a zero

If Conor's head is in the game, there aren't many guys that he wouldn't starch. I think the days of Conor being at his best are a thing if the past though. If he fights again, it'll most likely be more of a money grab than "trying to be the best".

Prime Conor was Diaz level

his body has aged 20 years since then

The Conor delusional dick ride is strong in this thread....

Obviously I would love the rematch and maybe love to settle khabib v Tony more

But I can't think of a more exciting fight Than Conor v Tony.

Hopefully all these guys get it on in the next 18 months.

This Is a golden division
Yep, in an ideal world they'd all fight multiple times, but I'm not sure Conor or Khabib are planning on fighting 3-4 times a year, even twice might be stretch....

Yep, in an ideal world they'd all fight multiple times, but I'm not sure Conor or Khabib are planning on fighting 3-4 times a year, even twice might be stretch....
Khabib is planning for 3 in 11 months again. Hopefully he and his opponents stay healthy.

Lord knows what Conor is gonna do. I don't see him taking a fight before the rematch unless he has no other choice

None of what you said is true. Go watch the first 4 rounds again. Several times May cocks back to throw a punch against an undefending, wide open, out of position Conor. Instead, he pulls the punch back in and doesn't throw it. Conor was not in a position to defend or counter, yet May held the punch back.

Watch rounds 1-6. Look at the punch stats, look at how Mayweather behaves. See the correlation between him holding back, and him trying and the results of that.

Conor looked ridiculous in there. Foul after foul like he didn't know the rules, yet you want me to believe he outboxed Mayweather for 4 rounds simply based on skill?

Lmao, wow.

I always read that “ Conor put a fight zomg” bs and to me its pure delusion. Thats when i lost all respect towards Joe and Schuab. Lmao Mayweather was toying. And this is coming from a guy who thinks that McGregor is legit and can beat many lightweights ( not named Tony or Khabib).

hits hard enough to KO Alvarez and a Diaz bro 3 times. How many fighters have done that?

The fight would look a bit different vs Conor. Tony clearly targeted the body with his kicks bc Cowboy is weaker there so he was willing to take some shots to do it.
Also both would've tried to mix in takedowns vs Conor.
In a hands only fight Conor crushes both. Hopefully we see Conor-Tony next because Khabib is set to fight Dustin in autumn
Name one fight where someone got finished by a ‘ko’ 3 times in the same fight

He has a chance but after those first few minutes his chances go down especially vs Tony.

He would have to accept both fights for that to happen. I think his days of having enough cardio to sign the contract before he gas are over.

Only thing he is murking is his keyboard to post tweets

The first round of Tony vs. Conor would be great. I think Conor would take round 1 like Cowboy did.

Round two would turn at the 3 minute mark and Tony would take over. If there were a round three it would be brutal as Conor gassed.

This is about right.

Conor's odds of beating Tony are about the same as his odds of beating Tony in the first round and a half. No more. No less.

If they fight, and you're determined to bet on Conor, and the odds makers give you a premium for picking him to win inside of two, over picking him to just win straight up, take that premium. You're just throwing money away, otherwise.

Conor haterssssssss Unite

Nobody gets laid less / has less money and hates on successful men more than these moms basement dwelling pusssies..

As a Ferguson fan I’m not blind enough to see that tony got heavily rocked by the shell of Pettis... I wouldn’t be the idiot who says “Conor has no chance”

The "shell of Pettis"? Same one that then KO'd a top 5 WW that had never been KO'd in his next fight?

I don't really care about your rant regarding all that Conor stuff, (could be right, waste of time thinking about Conor or his fans since he's not fighting). But the Pettis claim is nonsense. Pettis did himself no favors trying his hand at FW and killing himself getting to 145. But he's still a legit guy above that weight.

Sloppy as fuck
This isnt boxing.

Conor may have a better straight left then tony, but tony has a better jab with both hands, better elbows,better resume,better knees, better kicks,better submissions,better cardio,better fight iq,better wrestling.

Khabib is planning for 3 in 11 months again. Hopefully he and his opponents stay healthy.

Lord knows what Conor is gonna do. I don't see him taking a fight before the rematch unless he has no other choice
The way Khabib has been talking for a few years leads me to believe he's not planning for a long career, retirement has been mentioned a few times, saying that he's now making some big money, so that might change.

Conor haterssssssss Unite

Nobody gets laid less / has less money and hates on successful men more than these moms basement dwelling pusssies..
lmao i loved this.

This isnt boxing.

Conor may have a better straight left then tony, but tony has a better jab with both hands, better elbows,better resume,better knees, better kicks,better submissions,better cardio,better fight iq,better wrestling.
It would be a dog fight for at least ten minutes. Then either Tony gets woken up from a savage ko or Mcgregor gets taken to ER for massive blood loss.

Lmao.
If Conor himself actually believed that, he himself would of been in there with Tony instead of Cowboy.

He still could step up and make a big statement to being the best by beating Tony in the next few months. But that won't happen cuz Conor can't shine Tony's shoes and he knows it.

Back