Conor would murk these dudes

It helps that hes from down the road. Apart from that ive enjoyed everyone of his fights. Hes one of the most exciting fighters around, win or lose

No doubt he's exciting. I was a fan. The whole rags to riches thing was great. But he's a complete moron as far as I'm concerned. His whole family seem awful. The dad and the train. The sister and the dog grooming salon. Him and his cocaine parties and riding all around him whilst pretending he has a solid functioning family. His criminal behaviour. And his whole money personality now that he has it. I can't totally blame him. If I went from nothing to 100 million dollars in 4 years im sure I would change.

If Tony comes out blocking punches with his face like he did against Cowboy Conor would finish it in 2 minutes. Cowboy could last maybe a minute or two longer if he tries to run away from McGOAT.
What do you think?

1_inpho_01142275.jpg

Posting in a troll thread,

but, keeping dreaming little doggy.

Conor ain't got the guts to take these fights, especially Tony - WITHOUT the belt on the line. He knows he cant beat a sequence of top lws to the title.

And his dumb little fans - that's you - cant win him imaginary fights he wont take online.

Fuck off

If it wasn't for all the money and hype shit Conor would be fighting Cowboy or Justin next. Ferg would fight the winner of Khabib/Dustin

Cowboy wont be pressured by Conor like Tony did. He will find his pace and distance. When Conor gets tired in the 3th round Cowboy can take him down and RNC Conor.

The guy doesn't fight since 2015 or so. Who cares?

Pretty sure both cowboy and Ferguson like women, so Conor couldn't finish either no matter how long he sucked.

Sloppy as fuck

Posting in a troll thread.

Oh look, another little retard Conor fan awarding him imaginary victories in fights he'll never take.

Get a better hobby you fuckin loser

Conor was about Nate Diaz level

Now most of the company beats him.

Old Man McGuilicutty just counts coins and trolls and has no other joy.

Why ? Cus he knocked out Eddie Alvarez ? Give me a break alol

By saying he's not in his prime was kind of an excuse?

So when was this glorious prime?

How about when Diaz fucked him up and made him run in a rematch and win a close (admittedly deserved) majority decision?

Them fights were between Aldo and Ed.

I think he didn't look great in his last fight, because he was up against khabib

Oh and don't accuse this post as hating. I give Conor every chance against Tony and he beats Cowboy for me.

Just my two cents.
Prime is not a time period, it's a level of performance, and Conor was not the best version of himself on that night, I don't see how that's an excuse? Does it excuse his loss? No.

So it's not an excuse.

It's no different from a football player having a bad game, only time will tell whether Conor had a bad night or if he's over the hill due to a loss of hunger.

I don't think the same applies to the 1st Diaz fight coz Conor looked incredibly sharp, and was landing at will, that fight was lost due to him completely underestimating how much Nate could take and blowing his load looking for the finish, when Nate seen Conor slow down his eyes lit up and Conor was a dead man walking, Nate did a great job of capatalizing.

Prime is not a time period, it's a level of performance, and Conor was not the best version of himself on that night, I don't see how that's an excuse? Does it excuse his loss? No.

So it's not an excuse.

It's no different from a football player having a bad game, only time will tell whether Conor had a bad night or if he's over the hill due to a loss of hunger.

I don't think the same applies to the 1st Diaz fight coz Conor looked incredibly sharp, and was landing at will, that fight was lost due to him completely underestimating how much Nate could take and blowing his load looking for the finish, when Nate seen Conor slow down his eyes lit up and Conor was a dead man walking, Nate did a great job of capatalizing.

Fair enough

I do think he could beat Tony. But I doubt he fights anyone not named Khabib next.

Conor haterssssssss Unite

Nobody gets laid less / has less money and hates on successful men more than these moms basement dwelling pusssies..

As a Ferguson fan I’m not blind enough to see that tony got heavily rocked by the shell of Pettis... I wouldn’t be the idiot who says “Conor has no chance”

I agree, the Khabib fight seems to be the only fight that interest him.

Obviously I would love the rematch and maybe love to settle khabib v Tony more

But I can't think of a more exciting fight Than Conor v Tony.

Hopefully all these guys get it on in the next 18 months.

This Is a golden division

Back