Conor would murk these dudes

He would lose to both. Cerrone and Ferguson have more heart and cardio in one finger than Conor will ever have.
Doesn't matter when you both get stiffened in the first round. Tony looks to have aged overnight and cowboy couldn't handle the pressure. Conor is a bad matchup for both and if you think they would out-cardio him they still need to make it out of the first found.

6.5 minutes is all his gas tank allows before it the RNC safety shutdown is triggered.

If Tony comes out blocking punches with his face like he did against Cowboy Conor would finish it in 2 minutes. Cowboy could last maybe a minute or two longer if he tries to run away from McGOAT.
What do you think?

1_inpho_01142275.jpg
Tony RNCs conor before the championship rounds. The UFC never want this fight to happen because Tony is an awful matchup for Conor.

He won't KO Tony and he doesn't have the ground skills to follow tony to the mat to get the TKO. Early success for Conor then starts losing later into round 2 and is fucked in round 3 when tony is going 100MPH and Conor starts to fade.

He can beat cowboy though. Not a sure thing though.

Ferguson is an extremely tough fight for Conor.

Cerrone - tree minutes fiddy.

Doesn't matter when you both get stiffened in the first round. Tony looks to have aged overnight and cowboy couldn't handle the pressure. Conor is a bad matchup for both and if you think they would out-cardio him they still need to make it out of the first found.
Cowboy may not but tony would. Conor would gas and Tony would violate him.

Conor is broken still living in the past just like his fans

The McGregor trolls are easy to spot!!

Tony has the same chin as Nate probably. He's easily tagged, but it takes a lot more to put him out than Conor may offer. Submission in the third round by Tony.

He would lose to both. Cerrone and Ferguson have more heart and cardio in one finger than Conor will ever have.
It's a pretty harsh statement, the Diaz 2 fight was a war, and he took a hell of a beating off Mayweather and didn't even go down. I'd say he's got more heart than any lunatic posting on here, not to mention how many times has Cerrone folded under pressure?

None of what you said is true. Go watch the first 4 rounds again. Several times May cocks back to throw a punch against an undefending, wide open, out of position Conor. Instead, he pulls the punch back in and doesn't throw it. Conor was not in a position to defend or counter, yet May held the punch back.

Watch rounds 1-6. Look at the punch stats, look at how Mayweather behaves. See the correlation between him holding back, and him trying and the results of that.

Conor looked ridiculous in there. Foul after foul like he didn't know the rules, yet you want me to believe he outboxed Mayweather for 4 rounds simply based on skill?

Lmao, wow.

You will lose brain cells with This debate bro

Only guys that don't understand boxing, or nice guys like Ray Leonard will say Conor done well.

Actually he did do well, but Floyd fucking carried him heavily.

He threw fuck all for 3 rounds lol

It was nothing to do with being afraid of power, because he has fought

Canelo
Mosley
Cotto
Maidana
Manny

All them guys punch much, much harder than Conor

The fight was scripted from Floyds side of the fence

He didn't wear that ski mask for nothing lol

It's embarrassing reading these guys opinions on that fight. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt, that they're trolling. But I'm not sure anymore.

If we're talking about the Conor that fought Eddie, he has a chance to finish Cowboy in 2 or 3 rounds. I see him getting gassed against Tony, he's way too unpredictable for Conor's limited stamina.

What excuse did I make, please enlighten me....

I think you might not actually understand the meaning of the word "excuse"

And if you think Conor looked at his best in that fight well I don't really respect your opinion, it's either blinded by hate or you just completely lack the observational skill to form a reasonable opinion.

By saying he's not in his prime was kind of an excuse?

So when was this glorious prime?

How about when Diaz fucked him up and made him run in a rematch and win a close (admittedly deserved) majority decision?

Them fights were between Aldo and Ed.

I think he didn't look great in his last fight, because he was up against khabib

Oh and don't accuse this post as hating. I give Conor every chance against Tony and he beats Cowboy for me.

Just my two cents.

I dunno, maybe he should actually take a fight and we could find out. I think they'd both handle him.

In my mind, the most likely scenario is that both fights go down like McG vs Diaz 1 i.e. Conor has some early success but gets finished later on. An early McG KO is also a possibility against both Tony and Cowboy, but I wouldn't put money on it.

He has the striking ability to beat both of them standing, quite easily.
Both of them have the ability to finish him on the ground - Tony probably quite easily.

God i despise Connor's nuthuggers. Unless they fight we don't know. On rationall standpoint if Connor struggled with Nate and Khabib , how do you think he is going to handle Tony?

Back