Conor would make Marty look like amateur and finish him

Kamaru most likely takes Conor down in the first attempt and makes him gas his arms.

Usman is too slow and too stiff for Conor. Conor would avoid takedowns by being much quicker man and rearrange Usmans face. I hope Conor fights either Usman or Masvidal before Khabib/Tony winner.
View attachment 718655

everyone said the same thing about khabib and well we know what happened. i also remeber everyone saying colby would do that to usman and o wait look who ran from the cage lile a spoiled brat/

TS who’s that old Irish , Alkie holding two belts in your pic?

I'm glad to see you are back my friend, this is the best time to keep Conor shit posting going on.

<{monica}>

Adebisi GOAT.

CavernousDenseArgentineruddyduck-small.gif
Just finished watching an episode, Adebisi must be one of the most iconic characters ever.
Oz and The Wire FTW

Being a very capable striker will not be enough against a guy who's got the advantage in:
...height
...reach
...size
...cardio
...strength
...and who on top of that has wrestlef*cked a fighter like Woodley.
This. Will look like that fight but worse

Just finished watching an episode, Adebisi must be one of the most iconic characters ever.
Oz and The Wire FTW

Oz turned to complete shit the moment Adebisi died... Up until that point it was GOAT level, and it's still good for the odd episode here and there.

The Wire was amazing from start to finish, but you have to binge through it because one episode leaves you wanting more.

GOATs for different reasons.

Oz turned to complete shit the moment Adebisi died... Up until that point it was GOAT level, and it's still good for the odd episode here and there.

The Wire was amazing from start to finish, but you have to binge through it because one episode leaves you wanting more.

GOATs for different reasons.
A lot those guys did Law and order and some movies..great cast on OZ. haven't seen the Wire. I'll check it out later tonight

everyone said the same thing about khabib and well we know what happened. i also remeber everyone saying colby would do that to usman and o wait look who ran from the cage lile a spoiled brat/
i remember "Head clean off"
but it turned to "it's only business'.
it'll be worse than Khabib.
Usman ain't Cerrone. He's taken him down

Usman would literally prison rape Conor.

Would look like a scene from Oz.

MeagerPotableCougar-small.gif

for some reason, I think conor would be a handful for usman....just my opinion. usman is good taking guys down, but seems to have problems keeping them down...at least from what I've seen...all conor needs is a little time on the feet, and it could be over.

for some reason, I think conor would be a handful for usman....just my opinion. usman is good taking guys down, but seems to have problems keeping them down...at least from what I've seen...all conor needs is a little time on the feet, and it could be over.

That's what T-Wood thought before UFC 235.

Back