Conor would have finished RDA but Nate is different story

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Honestly Nate Diaz can beat anybody at 155 on any given day. If Nate trips Conor up at any point in the 5 rounds and the fight hits the floor it will be Nate via sub.

But if you pay Nate more for this fight then he has made his entire career he might even retire we are talking about a Diaz bro.....

Nate's reach and ground game might be little problematic for Conor. Nate has been stopped via strikes before tho so I wouldn't be surprised if Conor TKOd him. I have no idea who I would root for to be honest. Old school Diaz bros fan but very fascinated by Conor.

Nate is a huge threat to McGregor. Great hands and wont be rattled by the antics. If anything, Diaz will thrive on it. And once they're in the cage, Diaz has that ability to make guys "fight". Conor wont wanna look like a chump and oblige him and that would be his downfall. Because of this threat, the UFC will not give the fight to Diaz. My only concern would be is he clean?

So according to TS Nate is a tougher opponent than Dos Anjos? Really?

Ok. lol.

Nate's reach and ground game might be little problematic for Conor. Nate has been stopped via strikes before tho so I wouldn't be surprised if Conor TKOd him. I have no idea who I would root for to be honest. Old school Diaz bros fan but very fascinated by Conor.

I'll be rooting for Diaz but I think we should root for a fight that goes at least 3 rounds and is a good aggressive back and forth stand up fight with lots of good taunts mixed in from each fighter.

Oddly, his record kind of proves otherwise.

Josh Thompson knocked this meatbag out. McGregor would give him brain damage.

You do realize that Josh Thompson is a very good fighter, right? Skillwise, Nate is very good and can compete with the best LWs, but he does tend to run hot and cold.

Oddly, his record kind of proves otherwise.

Josh Thompson knocked this meatbag out. McGregor would give him brain damage.
Tbf you could use the same logic that if Duffy sub'd mcgregor that diaz would as well

If you think Diaz is a tougher fight than RDA then you are blinded by love for Diaz. It's ok, your young and you think smoking weed and listening to rap music is cool

So according to TS Nate is a tougher opponent than Dos Anjos? Really?

Ok. lol.

RDA is better, but styles make fights and Nate has some things going for him that RDA doesn't. He has great hands, and not only does he have a long reach, but he also uses that length very well. If the fight goes to the ground, he poses problems there for Conor, too. Plus, McGregor's main weapon...mind games...are not likely to work on Nate.

Conor should be the favorite here, and for good reason. But if Nate is on his game, it could be very interesting. He might surprise everyone, IMO.

RDA is better, but styles make fights and Nate has some things going for him that RDA doesn't. He has great hands, and not only does he have a long reach, but he also uses that length very well. If the fight goes to the ground, he poses problems there for Conor, too. Plus, McGregor's main weapon...mind games...are not likely to work on Nate.

Conor should be the favorite here, and for good reason. But if Nate is on his game, it could be very interesting. He might surprise everyone, IMO.

I get your point, but even then RDA poses a way way way bigger threat to Conor than Diaz.. i mean.. come on.. You either overrate Nate or underrate RDA here imo.

I get your point, but even then RDA poses a way way way bigger threat to Conor than Diaz.. i mean.. come on.. You either overrate Nate or underrate RDA here imo.

I think RDA is a better fighter than Nate for sure. But I still think that Nate has some things going for him here. Will it be enough to beat McGregor? I think the chance is small, but there is still a chance.

Wow a thread with people spitting truth about a Diaz brother. Never thought I'd see it.

I think it might be a good fight for a little bit but Nate has nothing for McGregor. Why would McGregor even take that fight? I guess money would talk but otherwise he'd be better off fighting whoever the number one contender is for an interim belt. If that's possible and the UFC offers it.

Honestly Nate Diaz can beat anybody at 155 on any given day. If Nate trips Conor up at any point in the 5 rounds and the fight hits the floor it will be Nate via sub.
giphy.gif

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

11-Nate-Diaz-vs.-Josh-Thomson-3-1.gif

oh, and this one
SerpentineAgileIndigowingedparrot.gif

Back