Conor would destroy volk.

Conor would get his ass handed to him against the top 5 of Featherweight. He's just too inactive for top contenders.
He needs to build himself up again, fighting lower ranked opponents or retire.
There's no point in showing up every year against a top contender and get finished for a paycheck.

Oh you will at the end of the day, cause you fishing and gonna get some heat/

BTW, I have nothing against you, the idea of Alex vs Conny is great. Alex deserves this easy big money fight after the wars he had, while Conor still has some value on his name. But nobody believes conor can win a big fight anymore so your tone and putting a kid gif in your post makes nobody taking you seriously dude.

Lets make this fight happen. 155, Conny can't make 145 if he had to save his life. Alex deserves a break.
Sorry but there’s no way volk can take those lefts, them teeps. Conor made his career destroying manlets. Volk would snap his shins on Conors titanium legs and get put to sleep.

Sorry but there’s no way volk can take those lefts, them teeps. Conor made his career destroying manlets. Volk would snap his shins on Conors titanium legs and get put to sleep.

Like Anderson and his titanium shinbone, that thing never heals right. Which reminds me, conny won't be able to fight for the next 12 months, that makes this fight impossible, cause Alex has only about 6 months free time until he waits for Max 3. We'll have to find some other challenge at 155. RDA, Tony, Gilespie would do just fine.

Like Anderson and his titanium shinbone, that thing never heals right. Which reminds me, conny won't be able to fight for the next 12 months, that makes this fight impossible, cause Alex has only about 6 months free time until he waits for Max 3. We'll have to find some other challenge at 155. RDA, Tony, Gilespie would do just fine.
Agreed on that point
That being said Conor is the one that decides these things, if he says he’s cutting for a title shot you better believe he’ll get it

Agreed on that point
Just to bring a dose of reality to this pointless discussion Conor is the highest paid athlete in the world. He will call the shots as usual and beat your favorite fighter and live rent free in the trolls heads

Just to bring a dose of reality to this pointless discussion Conor is the highest paid athlete in the world. He will call the shots as usual and beat your favorite fighter and live rent free in the trolls heads
My favorite fighters were Floyd & Khabib, and he's had them have free rent for years now.

{<jimmies}

<CerseiPlotting>

Back