Conor would destroy volk.

Jonesisinnocent

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
B9362D6C-FEA5-482F-97B5-B0D47FAC52D1.gif
I hate to be that guy and say what everyone is already thinking but we may as well get this out of the way. The fight the other night showed me that a disciplined healthy Conor beats volk, usman, anyone with ease.

Last edited by a moderator:
One guy is the active champ, who defeated the best in the division in the last 5 fight with 2 title defences.
The other has one win since Obama was a president and can't even throw a straight ball.
Easy money fight for Alex, he deserves it. He said he wants to do one fight at 155 while he waits for Max.

Just a TS starved for attention.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Shitty troll thread

you can do better

trust me I’m the master of them

McGregor has proven he doesn't have a winners mentality anymore. Even if he did somehow lose all the weight go down and win he'd just ruin the division again by not defending.

Fantastic gif . Besides that
2/10 didn't laugh .
One guy is the active champ, who defeated the best in the division in the last 5 fight with 2 title defences.
The other has one win since Obama was a president and can't even throw a straight ball.
Easy money fight for Alex, he deserves it. He said he wants to do one fight at 155 while he waits for Max.
How in the fuck are you taking this low effort troll thread seriously
<JagsKiddingMe>
Anyways lock thread and ban OP this is boring

Last edited:
Post on your main account, or was it banned too siince you have yellows in less than 6 months? I say less than 6th months, because even though you're a "2015" account, you've only posted this year.

Fantastic gif . Besides that
2/10 didn't laugh .

How in the fuck are taking this low effort troll thread seriously
<JagsKiddingMe>
Anyways lock thread and ban OP this is boring
You should contribute more and derail less. If you have an argument post it. No need to waste everybody’s time.

Post on your main account, or was it banned too siince you have yellows in less than 6 months? I say less than 6th months, because even though you're a "2015" account, you've only posted this year.
I have yellows because I reposted a meme in the video game forums that a certain mod found disruptive because it targeted a certain console. I don’t post much here in general and I don’t know why you’re so upset.

Yet people still respect Aldo and clown Conor

funny how time works

eventually the truth comes out
Who exactly are you talking about? Name names besides yourself and you might have an argument.
Who exactly are these people?

Are you drunk? I don’t have double yellows. Anyway if you aren’t trolling go ahead and post a coherent rebuttal instead of fishing for replies to feel important

Oh you will at the end of the day, cause you fishing and gonna get some heat/

BTW, I have nothing against you, the idea of Alex vs Conny is great. Alex deserves this easy big money fight after the wars he had, while Conor still has some value on his name. But nobody believes conor can win a big fight anymore so your tone and putting a kid gif in your post makes nobody taking you seriously dude.

Lets make this fight happen. 155, Conny can't make 145 if he had to save his life. Alex deserves a break.

Back