Conor would annihalate Justin

Book it and let's find out. All we know right now is that he can beat Donald Jabrone

Not sure most guys would want to throw a lot of leg kicks vs conor. Most guys drop their hands when throwing them, which might evolve with time, but conor can move in on those and drop bombs. I dont see this fight being competitive, honestly. Conor in 2

Conors chin is a bit better. He hits a bit harder. He smoked Poirier and Alvarez easily and they gave Justin his 2 toughest fights and only losses.
Gaethje is there to be hit. Theres no reason to believe that Justin will use his wrestling or be any more succesful than Khabib with it.

I see a 2nd round Conor KO.
I then see him challenging To y for the belt.
Is that why Mcnuggets refuses to fight Gaedje? Gaedje called out Conor numerous times. Khabibs corner have said it many times, Conor has to earn his title shot by going through a good few of the top 10 in the LW division. Gaedje is no:3. So why duck? Is it because he's terrified of Gaedje?

Yes.

I have about a hundred witty remarks and digs at you not being able to spell 'annihilate' properly but I'm just going to post this now.
I thought I'd be auto corrected. It was posted like 5am here man.
Plus I should know I'm a huge fan of the thrash band with the same name.

Patient Gaethje kicks Conor's lead leg clean off then sleeps him

Patient Justin gets counter off of legkicks and gose night night.

FluidBronzeIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

Back