Conor won't defend the LW belt EVER, CONFIRMED.

TS, what does it feel like to have an itch you can't scratch?

TS living in a perpetual state of butthurt, hoping for a Conor loss to validate his pitiful existence.

nah, no way conner is out that long, WME has bill$$ to pay
He'd be fighting in March then, a few months sooner than he anticipated.

I think the UFC is probably using this as a tactic against Tony. It makes no sense, they would have to pay Nate waaaaay more than what they would have to pay Ferguson.

It's not much considering the wide assortment of promotional videos they would be able to grab from Youtube.
Folding chairs getting thrown, the whole bad blood angle, the fact they actually went at it in the street, and holy fucking shit the trash talk would be epic.

This match would draw, due to having more than one capable trash-talker, and the way they could market it.
That said, Nate is not that fucking stupid, and doesn't really need to fight anyone for the rest of his life, unless it is Conor.

Hold on, this makes no sense.
How can Tony be out because he asked for more money, so they ask Nate to step in?

I guarantee that Nate wants paying a lot more than Tony.

I once made out with a fat chick in a dark closet. She tasted sweaty and salty, just like this thread.

No chance Conor defends if Khabib's next in line....unless Khabib promises to just stand and not go for takedowns

Conor will be stripped.
First fighter stripped in two divisions.
New record.
Two divisions stripped champion.

200.gif

What's with all this dodging, ducking, & weaving lately? This ^^^^ is only dodging & ducking I want to see the clusterf*k continues in the UFC LW division, Diaz name need not be mentioned as interim anything.

Back