conor won`t be able to get up

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
even in the mendes fight he only got up bc Chad went for a stupid choke.

He will be looking at the ref for a stand up all night imo He does have underrated takedown defence, but if he gets taken down he`s screwed.

That`s why I have no faith

First undisputed Muslim champion since Mike Tyson. All praise to Alah

Thread number #96643354376 on Conor McGregor.

Thank you for your take.

Finally, somebody put up a Conor-Khabib thread. This place has been like a ghost town for Conor-Khabib over the last few days.
Khabib will beat Conor if they wrestle you say...interesting theory.

I just hope Khabib sticks that chin way up in the air like he did with Al. I am sure no problems will come from it..

Except Conor did get up multiple times in the Mendes fight....

I'm afraid Conor is out of his prime. That beating Floyd put on him came at a price

But the fight starts on the feet...

giphy.gif

BJ got up

I just hope Khabib sticks that chin way up in the air like he did with Al. I am sure no problems will come from it..
Are you joking? Khabib looked like a prime Ali in the fight against Ya Quincy. Dont think Conor has the standup to deal with Habibi.

Shout out Arm Barbara for the cringe nicknames.

Keep your imaginary magic man in the clouds BS out of here please, if Khabib wins it will be down to the fact that he was the better man on the night not to do with this Alan lad you keep waffling on about.

How come when it's Max or any other fighter, they seem to given the benefit of a doubt when it comes to progression. Give Max a rematch..He's not the same fighter...give Jose a rematch, it was a lucky punch, he will be different next time..but Conor is somehow the exact same fighter he was against Mendes..He was completely healthy and in his absolute prime and highest level of skill that he will ever be so let's bring up every other God damn thread about how Chad took him down...because that is the end all to be all..wtf

"First undisputed Muslim champion since Mike Tyson. All praise to Alah"

Did allah change the spelling of his name???
Pretty impressive to have so many muslim champions. I agree.

I'm afraid Conor is out of his prime. That beating Floyd put on him came at a price

The beating where he was never knocked down even once? that beating? The beating where he was completely with it in the ring after...gave an interview. that beating? haha oh ya, what a beating...

Back