Conor wins and theres nothing u can do about it

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SPORT%20UFC%2006_6.jpg

Dear Aldo fans,

Its important to recognize when defeat is at your doorsteps. For years, Aldo has been sheltered from the true featherweight champion, Conor McGregor, by pulling out of fights and going the distance against fighters with no KO power. Unfortunately, The Notorious is now at his doorstep and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Tomorrow, Conor McGregor destroys Aldo. You will all look like idiots, I will return to my post smiling. After the belt is passed on, rightfully so, I will come back and post "Vai Morrer,". Till then, drink a couple of beers because you are all in for a suffering defeat.

Sincerely,
The Correct One

I could assassinate him.

But nah, can't be bothered, and it doesn't matter to me who wins.

Kind Regards,
A Sherdog Poster

The most funny part will be the excuses.

They are expecting Aldo to do good. And all these threads about it after the weigh ins are a proof. After Conor makes easy work of Aldo, there will be only excuses.

You're pretty passionate about this, especially for someone who doesn't benefit from it whatsoever.

They will cry like little girls do when their dog dies.

Your dog is being put down tomorrow. It will be okay, you'll get another one.

I'm an Conor fan, but I know a trainwreck when I see one.
Good luck to the guy. He's going to need it.

I thought Lesnar fans were worse than Conor's.

You just changed my mind.

Conor fans produce cyber pollution.

If conor wins, i will likely do the same thing that i would do if aldo wins, 'cause I have a life.

Conor fans already on suicide watch.

Put your money where your mouth is, post a slip. I already got money on my man Jose - hes going to make it look EASY

SPORT%20UFC%2006_6.jpg

Dear Aldo fans,

Its important to recognize when defeat is at your doorsteps. For years, Aldo has been sheltered from the true featherweight champion, Conor McGregor, by pulling out of fights and going the distance against fighters with no KO power. Unfortunately, The Notorious is now at his doorstep and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Tomorrow, Conor McGregor destroys Aldo. You will all look like idiots, I will return to my post smiling. After the belt is passed on, rightfully so, I will come back and post "Vai Morrer,". Till then, drink a couple of beers because you are all in for a suffering defeat.

Sincerely,
The Correct One

Tell it like it is brother. :)

Lmao all these posts claiming that conor will smash are 2014 join date noobs.
Any smart poster will realize this is a close match up.

Aldo wins and you'll probably never hear from Ar145984 again. This makes me really pull for Aldo.

Back