Conor wins against Dustin, would you forgive him?

tenor.png

How does he win? Dustin has already shown himself to be the superior fighter overall. A fluke wouldn't mean much as it would still be 2-1 Dustin by domination. Conor doesn't have it in him anymore to win a multi-round war.

<BidenShutIt>
He's a despicable person regardless of whether he flukes into winning a fourth fight with Dustin.
<BidenShutIt>
Forgive him for what? He fights and i just watch lol.
<BidenShutIt>
<BidenShutIt>
How does he win? Dustin has already shown himself to be the superior fighter overall. A fluke wouldn't mean much as it would still be 2-1 Dustin by domination. Conor doesn't have it in him anymore to win a multi-round war.
<BidenShutIt>

Member Paulie Giviani or whatever his name is? The stepping stone boxer that got stretched by Conor. That dude talked a lot of shit to stay relevant. It was pathetic to watch.

Now we got Conor, who hasn't won shit in how long? Conor is like top 15 fighter. Not top 10 and certainly not top 5. He knows it, kavinagu knows it and Dana knows it. BUT the only thing that's keeping him in the discussion is his shit-talking.

Even that will start to get diluted. I use to be a fan but since he started a losing streak its hard to get behind his antics.

If Conor wins against Dustin, would you forgive him? Would you still be his fan?

I have already forgiven him. He has single handedly saved the UFC from bankruptcy. Guys like Khabib and Dustin wouldn't even be known if he hadn't kept the UFC afloat.

All these guys may talk shit, but they secretly praise him for giving them and their children a future.

<BidenShutIt>

conrat would get KTFO or suffer another broken leg from dustin. Cunt should just retire or fight pacquaio/jake paul/join WWE

Dustin and Khabib each have 50% of conor's soul

Back