Conor will win the rematch!

Conor's gonna have nightmares before the fight and wake up screaming verbal tap

Great thread.
WASTELAND
BAN

TS eagerly anticipates McGregor potentially defeating Khabib in a rematch and is euphoric just thinking about it?

Khalabibi will pull out of Conrad again after he taps.

Talkin about Conor when theres no Conor news=fan.

Doesn't deserve a rematch.

<GOT4>

Seems like more awful Conor threads than normal this morning

Statistically, Khabib has won zero rematches in mma EVER, and Conor has won all of his.
Statistics says Conor wins, and I'm not even a big fan of math.

I thought all the McHuggies went back to their mothers basement to play super mario brothers on their NES....

Perhaps you are right if the rematch is against Artemji Sitenkov. Joseph Duffy smokes him though.

Nobody should be talking about a rematch.Conor better not get a rematch after taking a beating like that.Get back in line Conor the clown.No more jumping the line for this prick.....It's UFC though so it wouldn't surprise me if they try to make it happen.

Nobody should be talking about a rematch.Conor better not get a rematch after taking a beating like that.Get back in line Conor the clown.No more jumping the line for this prick.....It's UFC though so it wouldn't surprise me if they try to make it happen.
I'd like to see Dustin/Conor II. Different fighters, different division. Conor could win. But this would give him a chance at the title again, I think. Anyways Tony/Khabib for the title, millionth time is the charm.
The UFC probably really wants this. So Conor/Khabib II.

Statistically, Khabib has won zero rematches in mma EVER, and Conor has won all of his.
Statistics says Conor wins, and I'm not even a big fan of math.
1 rematch. and oh, umm...Nate. Khabib hasn't needed any.

Back