Conor will tear apart fake cowboy.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have a guy who seems to freeze in every major occasion he had in his life,. Disappeared when he had to show up. Now you think he can stand up against a guy who live & breath for such humongous occasion.
Stylistically Conor is miles better but that is the least important thing. The thing is that mental midget cowboy is getting fold in the first round. Be ready, don't get your hopes up or you will set yourself up for getting upset.

Cowboy's a mental midget?

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

Your names Ashley? Lol

But yes Conor should win the fight unless he comes in way out of fight shape

Oh, so bold of you to pick the favorite.

Mental midgets don't figure out how to build a entire ranch by hand.

Mental midgets dont hold the most records ever in the UFC.

However mental midgets do make threads on sherdog.

Big words TS. Cowboy is not supposed to win this fight. If Conor loses it is an all time choke job. If he wins, it is what is supposed to happen. This thread bashing Cowboys short comings in big fights is not necessary, but sure. He is probably going to lose.

No if Conor wins it must be rigged

cerrone is a wrestler that spams takedowns constantly and Conor is so incompetent on the mat that if it touches the ground cerrone will submit him

any other outcome means cerrone was paid to throw the fight

Cerrone isn’t a striker he’s solely a wrestler/submission artist and Conor can’t defend a takedown or submission attempt
That’s why Khabib ducked him at LW and Maia did at WW, his pressure wrestling combined with his slick BJJ spells MDK Code 187

this wont be an easy fight for conor......

Lots of midget talk going on in this thread and i'm very disappointed I don't see any midgets.

BruisedImpoliteAgama-size_restricted.gif

Was not expecting a call out from a fellow Fedor fan. SO won't be getting involved in any argument.

That's fine but I have no idea how a self-respecting Fedor fan can call Cowboy mentally weak yet prop Conor up and claim he lives for the big occasions. Dude folds like a lawn chair when shit goes bad and either runs away or gives up his neck. Both guys have issues with the mental part of the game.

Conor will likely win because his stand-up skills match up well with Cowboy and he's a frontrunner while Cowboy can have slow starts. I'd like nothing more than to see Cowboy drag him into the later rounds and drown him though.

At least we can agree on Fedor.

<Fedor23>

Will the real Cowboy please stand up

You have a guy who seems to freeze in every major occasion he had in his life,. Disappeared when he had to show up. Now you think he can stand up against a guy who live & breath for such humongous occasion.
Stylistically Conor is miles better but that is the least important thing. The thing is that mental midget cowboy is getting fold in the first round. Be ready, don't get your hopes up or you will set yourself up for getting upset.

Did you really think this was thread worthy and somehow didn't belong in one of the other 47 shit threads exactly like yours?

It's true that Cerrone is a slow starter and generally doesn't do well with fighters who start strong. I think the matchmaking was based on this fact, it's a W over a well-known name that Conor should be able to manage so he can make a claim for another title shot.

I would hope so, doesn't make sense to cherry pick an opponent if you don't.

Back