Conor will spark Doostin

I still think the matchup favors McGregor, but Porier has already shown he can win, despite that.

MYSTIC MAC PREDICTS KO RD 1

mark me words

the irish people will be celebrating with proper 12 the finest whiskey in all the land

DO SOMETHiNG about it ... take a shite on the bus you’ll do fuckin nuttin

198757-big.jpg

i

AW2L.gif
Good man

I hope but I dont see it. I think he will lose and no longer be a title contendor, After this I think Conor's next 3 fights are Diaz, Ferguson, and Mas

4-5 years ago, without a doubt conor would blast him.

now? Meh. Conor is training alone, drinking whiskey and blasting lines. I don’t think he wants it anymore.

If he comes in the shape and with the motivation he did the very first time they fought, easy KO for Conor. I don’t think he has tbah anymore though and Dustin has been working his butt off.

Let's just be realistic. Conor comes out guns a blazing in round 1, if Dustin survives which he most likely will, Conor's gas tank fades quickly in round 2 and Dustin picks him apart again with another KO of McOverrated
Sounds about right.

Everyone saying if Conor comes out like their 1st fight, he’ll do whatever. Please factor in the fact Dustin has hugely improved while Conor hasn’t. I believe whatever shape Conor comes in, Dustin (and many others) has past him.

Everyone saying if Conor comes out like their 1st fight, he’ll do whatever. Please factor in the fact Dustin has hugely improved while Conor hasn’t. I believe whatever shape Conor comes in, Dustin (and many others) has past him.
People keep saying that, but I don’t think Dustin has really improved that much. It’s not like Conor had a hard time hitting him. The difference between the first fight and the second one was that he could just take the punishment this time.

MYSTIC MAC PREDICTS KO RD 1

mark me words

the irish people will be celebrating with proper 12 the finest whiskey in all the land

DO SOMETHiNG about it ... take a shite on the bus you’ll do fuckin nuttin

198757-big.jpg

i

AW2L.gif
Bit drunk he brus. He got a back of the head ko. While conrad is the superior striker Doostin easily he has a better gas tank and will win.

Means nothing. Easy cherry picked fight by Clown Man. Already beat him. Beating him does nothing. Dustin is overrated.

Back