Conor will spark Doostin

No chance, now F Off
NINTCHDBPICT000632223797-e1611469955275.jpg
there is a chance.
i hope Dustin takes the lead early and bloodies up Conor and makes him quit between rounds. straight up throws in the towel. hell probably answer the bell and panic wrestle so Dustin can choke him.

Let's just be realistic. Conor comes out guns a blazing in round 1, if Dustin survives which he most likely will, Conor's gas tank fades quickly in round 2 and Dustin picks him apart again with another KO of McOverrated

there is a chance.
i hope Dustin takes the lead early and bloodies up Conor and makes him quit between rounds. straight up throws in the towel. hell probably answer the bell and panic wrestle so Dustin can choke him.
Beautiful thoughts, and what a sight.

I have a feeling Conor has ben training so hard secretly, and making out he hasn't on Instagram. If he hasn't then he is clearly done, and he might as well retire

Let's just be realistic. Conor comes out guns a blazing in round 1, if Dustin survives which he most likely will, Conor's gas tank fades quickly in round 2 and Dustin picks him apart again with another KO of McOverrated

The last time Conor rematched someone he couldn’t just run over he changed his strategy and picked them apart on the feet and won by points.

I am guessing this is the gameplan for Porier III. We shall see if it works.

I want Conor to win but I think Dustin has this because Conor is just not focused anymore on the fight game and is all about the money. He is not as savage as he was before.

I love Conor but Dustin’s was brewing on that lost for YEARS…he has way more ambition to spark Conor

I'd rather Conor win, but I think Dustin wins again. He's had one foot out the door of MMA for years.

I can't wait for Conman to get publicly humiliated again, this time after much more trash-talk, and to then sulk away into youtube fights for the money. The crying, excuses, reaction vids, and gymnastic-like cognitive dissonance of his fans after he loses (again) are always a fun bonus as well.

MYSTIC MAC PREDICTS KO RD 1

mark me words

the irish people will be celebrating with proper 12 the finest whiskey in all the land

DO SOMETHiNG about it ... take a shite on the bus you’ll do fuckin nuttin

198757-big.jpg

i

AW2L.gif
How old are you that you think imitating Conor is cool?
<Dany07>

MYSTIC MAC PREDICTS KO RD 1

mark me words

the irish people will be celebrating with proper 12 the finest whiskey in all the land

DO SOMETHiNG about it ... take a shite on the bus you’ll do fuckin nuttin

198757-big.jpg

i

AW2L.gif
It's make or break for Conor here. He has to win, otherwise he will definitely be seen as a has been. If he does lose (which I think will be the case) it's another exhibition match with Mayweather or move up to Welterweight. Or defniite retirement.
He will not be a legend, but he lives a rich man for the rest of his days.

Back