Conor will make it look too easy

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dont comment on this or bump this thread until it happens the way I said.

After the beating, everyone will consider Cerrone finished and needs to retire to underplay Conor's win. Similar to how everyone considered edgar being shit after kz beat him with ease.

He is fighting a 36 year old gatekeeper who is on a two fight losing streak and has lost like 6 of his last ten.

If Conor is any good he should make it look easy. If he doesn't it's kinda sad.

He is fighting a 36 year old gatekeeper who is on a two fight losing streak and has lost like 6 of his last ten.

If Conor is any good he should make it look easy. If he doesn't it's kinda sad.
It's funny how idiots always talk about how cowboy is on a 2 fight losing streak lol so as Conor. And before you say it's to Floyd Mayweather and khabib cowboys are to Tony Ferguson and Gaethje. No scrubs

It's funny how idiots always talk about how cowboy is on a 2 fight losing streak lol so as Conor. And before you say it's to Floyd Mayweather and khabib cowboys are to Tony Ferguson and Gaethje. No scrubs

It's funny how idiots don't understand context.

Since when is Cerrone a can/easy out?

Considering his experience and his skills-set, it has to be close to a pick-em fight.....doesn't it?

I just wanted to comment on this before it happens to see what the repercussions will be.

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

When the going gets rough, McGregor rises to the occasion while Cowboy folds. This is just the story of every Conor and Cowboy fight

There was so many surprises in the past, we can not pretend to know

The point of this fight is to see how easy Conor can beat him.

If Conor struggles, then it shows where he is - skill level wise.

Gaethje, Ferguson, Pettis, all had no problem taking Cowboy out with ease. Only LOW TIER fighters have trouble with him. Like Iaquinta. Nate Diaz, etc.

Cowboy isn’t a scrub, he just has 1 foot out the door. And the rest of his body is following. He’s on the tail end of his MMA career. And no slight on that, he’s had a great run and is very good.

Conor should win this fight. But man, if he doesn’t. Oh boy.

Dont comment on this or bump this thread until it happens the way I said.

After the beating, everyone will consider Cerrone finished and needs to retire to underplay Conor's win. Similar to how everyone considered edgar being shit after kz beat him with ease.
Comparing Cowboy to Edgar is appropriate. Edgar is at the beginning of a Cowboyesque run.

Back