Conor will ko Khabib in the first round and shock the world (yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

You're so ridiculously full of yourself, kid.

Investigate "self-fulfilling prophecy" and see why the 23 Enigma, 12-21-2012, and Nostradamus are fake.

The latter two are fake, but the 23 Enigma is not. I have too much proof to suggest otherwise

I mean, how do you predict future events, sometimes YEARS before they happen, and then get told that it's all just confirmation bias in your head?

Bro you delete wrong predictions. Nothing else needs to be said. It was mod confirmed, mate.

I don't delete predictions, I simply joked once that I was on my way to until I learned you couldn't delete your own thread.

I did edit a prediction once just for fun, but that was it.

meh.
I dislike Conor as much as the next guy, but I disagree with this.
The fight could have gone either way, and either way it would go, the winning fighter would make it look easy.
Much like Cain & Junior.
Junior first knocked Cain out silly and made it look he would knock Cain out every time.
Then Cain took his soul twice proving it wasn't that easy.

Same way here. Conor could have knocked Khabib going in much like Masvidal knocked Askren silly.
But if the wrestler is not knocked down (or stopped), they would take their opponent down and dominate from there. And each round it would be a lot harder for the striker, as they get more tired, weary of the takedowns and bruised by 5 minutes of being ragdolled.

Calling it NOW is just as silly as claiming this is not so.

You forgot one important detail. Conor has had no mma fights for 2 years and was coming from a boxing loss vs Floyd who landed many shots. Conor did look rusty in there and that was predictable too.

Conor had a puncher's chance vs Khabib and didnt score an homerun like Dos Santos did vs Cain the first time around.

The way Khabib vs Conor unfolded was exactly how I was seeing it go. And I have been wrong often in predicting fights, I actually suck at doing so.

The latter two are fake, but the 23 Enigma is not. I have too much proof to suggest otherwise

I mean, how do you predict future events, sometimes YEARS before they happen, and then get told that it's all just confirmation bias in your head?

I don't delete predictions, I simply joked once that I was on my way to until I learned you couldn't delete your own thread.

I did edit a prediction once just for fun, but that was it.

Nah, mate. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Two mods confirmed you were deleting posts that were incorrect predictions, bub. The game is over.

You deleted your own predictions that went wrong. This is a FACT.

Why would you do that unless you are a miserable pussy?

No, I did not. That is a myth

I made a thread about something, got it wrong, then joked I was on my way to delete it before learning that you couldn't delete your own threads. That was it

he has that special aura of being able to pull off the improbable.

Can people stop this stupid shit. Maybe in terms of making money in MMA, but he has been the favourite against every fighter besides Aldo (and that was close to even) and Khabib (which he lost). This false narrative about Conor doing the impossible and proving everyone wrong needs to stop

Nah, mate. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Two mods confirmed you were deleting posts that were incorrect predictions, bub. The game is over.

lol No, they didn't. You are free too tell me who these mods are and what posts I deleted if you think I'm lying

And no, it is not self-fulfilling prophecy, but believe what you want. I'm gonna keep predicting things with very sharp accuracy, and making doubters like you look more and more stupid

meh.
I dislike Conor as much as the next guy, but I disagree with this.
The fight could have gone either way, and either way it would go, the winning fighter would make it look easy.
Much like Cain & Junior.
Junior first knocked Cain out silly and made it look he would knock Cain out every time.
Then Cain took his soul twice proving it wasn't that easy.

Same way here. Conor could have knocked Khabib going in much like Masvidal knocked Askren silly.
But if the wrestler is not knocked down (or stopped), they would take their opponent down and dominate from there. And each round it would be a lot harder for the striker, as they get more tired, weary of the takedowns and bruised by 5 minutes of being ragdolled.

Calling it NOW is just as silly as claiming this is not so.
You make it seem like every fight is 50/50. Based on everything we saw it was safe to say khabib would have won more often then not against Conor

lol No, they didn't. You are free too tell me who these mods are and what posts I deleted if you think I'm lying

And no, it is not self-fulfilling prophecy, but believe what you want. I'm gonna keep predicting things with very sharp accuracy, and making doubters like you look more and more stupid

If you base MMA predictions on fake numerology, I've got nothing else to say to you, mate. You're a fucking joke.

I guess you know who Robert Anton Wilson is? Here he is saying it's exactly a self-fulfilling prophecy and confirmation bias.

The 23 enigma can be viewed as an example of apophenia, selection bias, and confirmation bias. In interviews, Wilson acknowledged the self-fulfilling nature of the 23 enigma, implying that the real value of the Law of Fives and the 23 enigma is in their demonstration of the mind's ability to perceive "truth" in nearly anything.

"When you start looking for something you tend to find it. This wouldn't be like Simon Newcomb, the great astronomer, who wrote a mathematical proof that heavier than air flight was impossible and published it a day before the Wright brothers took off. I'm talking about people who found a pattern in nature and wrote several scientific articles and got it accepted by a large part of the scientific community before it was generally agreed that there was no such pattern, it was all just selective perception."

In the Illuminatus! Trilogy, Wilson expresses the same view, saying that one can find numerological significance in anything, provided that one has "sufficient cleverness."

If you base MMA predictions on fake numerology, I've got nothing else to say to you, mate. You're a fucking joke.

I guess you know who Robert Anton Wilson is? Here he is saying it's exactly a self-fulfilling prophecy and confirmation bias.

The 23 enigma can be viewed as an example of apophenia, selection bias, and confirmation bias. In interviews, Wilson acknowledged the self-fulfilling nature of the 23 enigma, implying that the real value of the Law of Fives and the 23 enigma is in their demonstration of the mind's ability to perceive "truth" in nearly anything.

"When you start looking for something you tend to find it. This wouldn't be like Simon Newcomb, the great astronomer, who wrote a mathematical proof that heavier than air flight was impossible and published it a day before the Wright brothers took off. I'm talking about people who found a pattern in nature and wrote several scientific articles and got it accepted by a large part of the scientific community before it was generally agreed that there was no such pattern, it was all just selective perception."

In the Illuminatus! Trilogy, Wilson expresses the same view, saying that one can find numerological significance in anything, provided that one has "sufficient cleverness."

Yes, I'm aware that you can find patterns in things that aren't actually there. I preach that to people all the time, coincidences happen, correlation isn't causation, etc. But at the same time, finding patterns and trying to connect the dots is how people like detectives and scientists end up proving their theories, so...

Admittedly, my recognition that the 23 Enigma is true is based more off of my own intuitive genius than anything else. Which is why it is so maddening and frustrating trying to explain it to others, because I simply have dimensions in my brain that see things that others simply do not... It's literally like being in a mental prison most of the time

You forgot one important detail. Conor has had no mma fights for 2 years and was coming from a boxing loss vs Floyd who landed many shots. Conor did look rusty in there and that was predictable too.

Conor had a puncher's chance vs Khabib and didnt score an homerun like Dos Santos did vs Cain the first time around.

The way Khabib vs Conor unfolded was exactly how I was seeing it go. And I have been wrong often in predicting fights, I actually suck at doing so.

hahaha You are not alone, bud. I suck at it as well.
But that's exactly it though. MMA is unpredictable.
Junior knocking Cain looked amazing... then we saw what happened the next two fights.
Same with Masvidal. everyone counted him out. Then he knocks Askren out of the blue in a couple of seconds...
I mean, Knockouts happen, and Khabib is not that great standing up. Heck, Al was able to hit him quite a few times, and consensus was that Conor was a lot more technical (standing up) than Al.
And yes, Conor had that long layoff, but he was training Boxing, which could only improve his striking (in theory) and as such, no one knew what exactly to expect.

My perception for that fight was that Conor had a puncher's chance in the beginning of the first two rounds.
However, judging by how he got Aldo then Eddie, that meant he had a pretty good chance of being able to stun Khabib.

But I can tell you one thing: Absolutely NO ONE expected Khabib to almost knock Conor out, and it almost happened :)
That alone shows how unpredictable MMA is, and perhaps it should make us feel better for sucking on our predictions. After all, there are so many variables, it is impossible to know what will happen.

You make it seem like every fight is 50/50. Based on everything we saw it was safe to say khabib would have won more often then not against Conor
I never said 50/50.
If anything I noted Conor's way of winning was harder to accomplish than Khabibs, though I did note that if Conor was to win, he'd do it FAST (catch Khabib coming in and hurt him then capitalize on it & end the fight) while on the other hand, if Khabib was to win, no one expected him to knock Conor outright.
We expected it would take 4 or 5 rounds for Khabib to finish Conor (or however long Conor had a gas tank for).

What I said is that this was not something "everyone knew" how it would turn out.
It could go either way, and either way it would go, the winning fighter would make it look easy.

it is a clash of styles, and whoever was able to impose their style would win.

But to beat on Conor fans now and claim everyone knew, it is just not right IMO.

Yes, I'm aware that you can find patterns in things that aren't actually there. I preach that to people all the time, coincidences happen, correlation isn't causation, etc. But at the same time, finding patterns and trying to connect the dots is how people like detectives and scientists end up proving their theories, so...

Admittedly, my recognition that the 23 Enigma is true is based more off of my own intuitive genius than anything else. Which is why it is so maddening and frustrating trying to explain it to others, because I simply have dimensions in my brain that see things that others simply do not... It's literally like being in a mental prison most of the time

Oh you're in a mental prison, mate. It's called The Prison of Down's Syndrome, with a sprinkling of Dunning-Kruger and a heap of delusional narcissistic personality disorder.

No surprise Locktard the Dork is dead wrong, that dude thought weighing 2 lbs under the weight limit (i.e. 153 for a fight at 155) meant missing weight.

None of us knew Conor was going to have a broken foot bigger than a balloon, if he hadn’t Khabib would have been done in one!

None of us knew Conor was going to have a broken foot bigger than a balloon, if he hadn’t Khabib would have been done in one!

Don't forget about the Chechens holding Dee hostage, forcing Conor to lose or she would be tortured and killed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back