Conor will ko Khabib in the first round and shock the world (yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction: It was coming in at 123 for a fight at 125.

I know it was, and you were so upset because she came in under, missed weight, and wouldn't be able to win the title.

Little did you know (seems to be a theme with you) that you just didn't know the rules due to being too new. Posting less, reading more, and watching more fights would help. Getting out of the Conortard echo chamber would improve your MMA knowledge as well; not sure if you noticed but his hardcore fans know fuck all about MMA.

I know it was, and you were so upset because she came in under, missed weight, and wouldn't be able to win the title.

Little did you know (seems to be a theme with you) that you just didn't know the rules due to being too new. Posting less, reading more, and watching more fights would help. Getting out of the Conortard echo chamber would improve your MMA knowledge as well; not sure if you noticed but his hardcore fans know fuck all about MMA.

My knowledge is vastly superior to any of your's. One small derp moment does not change that. How many times have so many of you tried destroying my credibility, only for me to be proven right in the end? I've lost count

My knowledge is vastly superior to any of your's. One small derp moment does not change that. How many times have so many of you tried destroying my credibility, only for me to be proven right in the end? I've lost count

It's zero times, mate. You don't know shit about MMA, besides how tight Conor's underwear were in his latest Instagram post.

I'm a 5th Dan in judo, a bjj black, and have been boxing since I was a kid. Traded no-gi judo lessons for Muay Thai lessons at Sityodong in Boston. Been a fan of the sport since UFC 3. It's plain to everyone that posts here that you're a Conor obsessed neophyte who knows fucking nothing about the sport.

Again, you're brand new, and a poster boy for Dunning-Kruger effect. Everyone around you knows it, and you're not fooling any of us.

@Hardkore get a load of this guy, Sherdog's Intellectual Savior hahahahahahaha

Last edited:
It's zero times, mate. You don't know shit about MMA, besides how tight Conor's underwear were in his latest Instagram post.

I'm a 5th Dan in judo, a bjj black, and have been boxing since I was a kid. Traded no-gi judo lessons for Muay Thai lessons at Sityodong in Boston. Been a fan of the sport since UFC 3. It's plain to everyone that posts here that you're a Conor obsessed neophyte who knows fucking nothing about the sport.

Again, you're brand new, and a poster boy for Dunning-Kruger effect. Everyone around you knows it, and you're not fooling any of us.
giphy.gif

This fucking kid didn't know who Jim Miller was earlier this year. Jim's had a hundred UFC fights lol.

Plus, he admitted to (and a mod confirmed) that he deleted old predictions he gets wrong. He makes two predictions, deletes the one that turns out wrong, and pretends to be the smartest guy in the room. Meanwhile, he has a very basic grasp of the rules, scoring, and culture of MMA and ZERO knowledge of fighting techniques and strategies.

But he knows Conor's tweets by heart.

This fucking kid didn't know who Jim Miller was earlier this year. Jim's had a hundred UFC fights lol.

Plus, he admitted to (and a mod confirmed) that he deleted old predictions he gets wrong. He makes two predictions, deletes the one that turns out wrong, and pretends to be the smartest guy in the room. Meanwhile, he has a very basic grasp of the rules, scoring, and culture of MMA and ZERO knowledge of fighting techniques and strategies.

But he knows Conor's tweets by heart.

actually he is a gamer.
He plays the latest Conor game.
CXIny2g.gif

A thread from just over a year ago and 5 of the posters on the first page are banned lol.

BULLSHIT

I'm right at least 80-90% of the time

I told you Conor would beat Diaz the second time, didn't I? And that Cody would beat Cruz? Rose would beat Joanna? Cejudo would beat MM?

I told people the truth about numerology (the 23 Enigma) and how whenever a fight's win streak reaches either 13-0 or 14-0, they almost always lose. And I have constantly been proven right about that. The next three examples of which I will be right is Gregor Gillispie losing to Kevin Lee (13-0), Kamura Usman (14-0) losing to Colby Covington, and Paulo Costas (13-0) losing to Israel Adesanya. The first two which will happen by year's end.

I told ya'll that losing a lopsided decision is WORSE than getting finished. I told ya'll that the difference between two weight classes is pretty much non-existent. And I backed these things up with statistical evidence. Etc., etc. I have constantly been a fountain of wisdom.

Oh man..we have all made bad predictions but it is so satisfying seeing some of Conor’s fan’s bite the dust.

I am amused.

You are one of the few I actually believe, that has real quality training outside of the couple of pro's that post on here

That's a quality list of accomplishments bro and must have taken a lot of time and dedication

Respect!

BULLSHIT

I'm right at least 80-90% of the time

I told you Conor would beat Diaz the second time, didn't I? And that Cody would beat Cruz? Rose would beat Joanna? Cejudo would beat MM?

I told people the truth about numerology (the 23 Enigma) and how whenever a fight's win streak reaches either 13-0 or 14-0, they almost always lose. And I have constantly been proven right about that. The next three examples of which I will be right is Gregor Gillispie losing to Kevin Lee (13-0), Kamura Usman (14-0) losing to Colby Covington, and Paulo Costas (13-0) losing to Israel Adesanya. The first two which will happen by year's end.

I told ya'll that losing a lopsided decision is WORSE than getting finished. I told ya'll that the difference between two weight classes is pretty much non-existent. And I backed these things up with statistical evidence. Etc., etc. I have constantly been a fountain of wisdom.

You did none of those things, mate. You delete old, wrong predictions and use logical fallacies such as cherry picking and straw man fallacies to support your uninformed, uneducated opinion.

You list 4 fights you picked right. That's cherry picking your predictions, mate. How many wrong? How many deleted predictions?

The 23 Enigma isn't real, dude. It's apparent to anyone without confirmation bias, mental illness, and illusions of grandeur.

You are one of the few I actually believe, that has real quality training outside of the couple of pro's that post on here

That's a quality list of accomplishments bro and must have taken a lot of time and dedication

Respect!

I just recently turned 40, been training judo since age 12. I got the bad back and left knee to prove it lol.

I just recently turned 40, been training judo since age 12. I got the bad back and left knee to prove it lol.

Fair play man!

You don't need to prove anything

It's easy to tell the bullshitters apart from the real thing

I done judo as a kid and I massively regret quitting it

I think it's a fantastic martial art, especially for kids to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back