Conor will ko Khabib in the first round and shock the world (yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
But you clearly do, and that's the irony of it :p. It's ok dw about it, I'm just busting your balls. Keep doing your thing.

Feel better about being right and seeing the guy we were cheering for winning ?
Of course you should feel good about that. But reviving troll threads a month later, you don't find that odd?

Of course you should feel good about that. But reviving troll threads a month later, you don't find that odd?

You should preach more on sherdog. Be the change you that you wish to see and all that.

Good luck.

Another epic bump. So shocked to see @NotoriousMillions looking foolish again here and talking about mental deterioration hahahahaha, the irony.

<36>

yeah, being right feels good.
try some instead of being a nuthugger
Hahah alright. I'm a nuthugger because I think it's lame to revive old troll threads gloating about someone else's success? Ok.

Hahah alright. I'm a nuthugger because I think it's lame to revive old troll threads gloating about someone else's success? Ok.
u think its lame and I think it feels good to remember those fools.
just dont read it if you dont like. simple as that

u are taking this quite seriously lol
its just funny, pull the stick out ur ass

These old threads are epic. This message board has been infinitely more entertaining since UFC 229.

This thread is fucking hilarious, so many uneducated casual Conrad fans especially that noob NotoriousMillions.

This thread is fucking hilarious, so many uneducated casual Conrad fans especially that noob NotoriousMillions.

What ever happened to that guy?
He has not been around for awhile.. I wonder why..

Nah, conman taps again. Call me mystic bloke.

Conor KO'd Khabibs forearm considering how hard he was tapping so you're right in a sense, happened in the fourth tho.

Conor03.gif

What ever happened to that guy?
He has not been around for awhile.. I wonder why..
He disappeared like the other fairweather fans. He probably made an account with a name regarding Ferg lol, their only hope.

This thread aged well like fine prison hooch

It’s not really a shock factor, Conor’s biggest chance to win is by early KO and given Khabib’s tendencies to leave his neck up in the air and keep his hands low and the way he leans in with his offensive strikes I see Conor clipping him early on.

The world will not be shocked. They will be shook. And Conor will bring them one step closer to complete mental deterioration just as he first promised he would.

Or second round... or third... fourth... fifth...

Yep, I see it going the same way. I think Khabib might be able to get him up against the cage once or twice and make him work hard to not get taken down, but I see Conor shaking him off. Khabib won't get a single TD before losing.

He might get him down BUT I see Conor KO Khabib within the first 2 rounds!

I agree 100%. It will certainly be a first round KO but I actually see it going down just like the Aldo fight. I would be very, very surprised if Khabib makes it out of the first exchange.

No chance Khabib makes it out of the first exchange. Going to laugh at how shocked people will be when Conor outclasses Khabib and finishes him very quickly

Conor knocks Khabib out same way as Gaethje KO'd Vick. Conor haters are on desperation mode yet again.

No surprise Locktard the Dork is dead wrong, that dude thought weighing 2 lbs under the weight limit (i.e. 153 for a fight at 155) meant missing weight.

No surprise Locktard the Dork is dead wrong, that dude thought weighing 2 lbs under the weight limit (i.e. 153 for a fight at 155) meant missing weight.

He also admitted to change /remove prediction post he made that did not pan out.
I guess he missed this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back