Conor will ko Khabib in the first round and shock the world (yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world will not be shocked. They will be shook. And Conor will bring them one step closer to complete mental deterioration just as he first promised he would.
You are a very strange, very uneducated person even by Sherdog standards

I agree 100%. It will certainly be a first round KO but I actually see it going down just like the Aldo fight. I would be very, very surprised if Khabib makes it out of the first exchange.
<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

The bumps just keep coming. I am really enjoying Sherdog tonight.

I remember TS from other threads (mostly being dumb)
I dont think he has been around for awhile. I wonder why.

he world will not be shocked. They will be shook.

I was pretty shook @ the end of Rd3, when Khabib had energy enough to keep yelling at Conor and Herb.

When Khabib had enough energy after Rd4 to fly over the cage and emasculate all of Ireland, I was proper shocked.

Can you imagine if Conor did not offer his back up in submission? If Khabib decided to stay on top of him, raining down blow after blow for another 1.5 rounds?
Conor may have tapped to strikes, legitimate possibility.

These are a dime a dozen, but I'll never get sick of ignorant Conor fans making stupid predictions and having it thrown back at them. Doesn't surprise me that casuals can only see it one way.

It's like people really forget about the basics of MMA when they call fights. Yes, a striker can beat a grappler or wrestler, but usually, that striker isn't unprepared on the mat and or has significant TDD, which comes from understanding and drilling grappling hard for awhile. Conor has never shown that kind of ability.

A grappler who can shoot, change levels, and set up the TD already has a significant advantage over an elite striker with limited grappling ability..

The best part is the delusion was so strong you could bump threads for days unlimited material to work with. My question is where are the conor fans? He has so many fans on here where have they all gone?

ha ha , realy enjoy to see these idiots again.
I assume many of them are under 10 years

The best part is the delusion was so strong you could bump threads for days unlimited material to work with. My question is where are the conor fans? He has so many fans on here where have they all gone?

A big part of them is banned, it says a lot.

Others are not spamming anymore, they're SHOOK with blue lips, I guess.

Did they ban themselves on purpose or were they so emotional they just couldnt control themselves? I hope its the second. No doubt alot of new accounts are probably them trying to start a new life on sherdog. Its like they are in a witness protection program and the only crime they witnessed is their hero getting his shit pushed in.

Blue lips just like their idol

oQzcKqX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back