Conor will ko Khabib in the first round and shock the world (yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conor knocks Khabib out same way as Gaethje KO'd Vick. Conor haters are on desperation mode yet again.

Because Conor is going to make it look So easy. Beating a dominant fighter like Khabib in such a way will be shocking.

Seriously it dosen’t take a fucking rocket scientist to figure that one out you idiot

You are right im not a rocket scientist. In fact I’m dumb as hell but I’m smarter than you cause I’m aware that

Birds flying won’t shock the world

Fish swimming won’t shock the world

Kangaroos jumping won’t shock the world

Holly ishing won’t shock the world

Cyborg winning won’t shock the world

DC eating won’t shock the world

Jon Jones roiding won’t shock the world

Khabib winning by ground and pound won’t shock the world

And

Connor winning by first round ko won’t shock the world.

You know how it is with these threads. You either make the prediction or fall flat on your face. Good luck.

Fuck off with this "shock the world again" shit. Conor has been the favourite in every ufc fight besides this one. He is always the favourite to win

me:
The-Catechism-Cataclysm-550x309.jpg

The issue I have with these threads are, they're usually made by fairweather fans. If Conor wins, you'll stick around but if he loses you'll just log out and create a new account like NotoriousMillions and the other retards

Conor is going to put on his best performance and knock Khabibs block off. Khabib will not even get Conor down once. Just wait and see.
Not that big a shock,I bet the fight ends up even money or so, he’s barely a dog now and the talk hasn’t even started yet

Gotta love when people on the internet are SO sure of an outcome. Kinda cringey really.
This. Studying body language and shit.

News flash, Conor and Khabib themselves have no idea what the hell is going to happen. Neither do their coaches, let alone fat nerds online with no access to camp details

Most of these goofs are right. No one will be shocked when a KO artist sparks a one dimensional, vastly overrated dagestani with rudimentary striking and poor footwork.

Cool story bro.

Not sure about shocking the world (from casuals’ POV). Khabib has the stylistic advantage, but he isn’t that big a star or a dominant champ.

Conor is going to put on his best performance and knock Khabibs block off. Khabib will not even get Conor down once. Just wait and see.

or khabib will maul conor for 25 mins. conor will be on his back thinking man I should of stayed retired.

Wish I would've played in the heyday. Was full of hackers by the time I got to it.

Absolutely owned fools on mw3 though

I had an operation that meant I had to recover for 2 weeks and stay at home.

Got to 9th in the world in Kill Confirmed in a calendar week tripping my balls on copious amounts of tramadol, weed and ketamine. I'd literally play from like 8am - 6pm everyday for the whole week.

Unfortunately, this will be buried in the fake Khabib love threads.

Conor will make it look easy as well
It’s not really a shock factor, Conor’s biggest chance to win is by early KO and given Khabib’s tendencies to leave his neck up in the air and keep his hands low and the way he leans in with his offensive strikes I see Conor clipping him early on.
The world will not be shocked. They will be shook. And Conor will bring them one step closer to complete mental deterioration just as he first promised he would.
Yep, I see it going the same way. I think Khabib might be able to get him up against the cage once or twice and make him work hard to not get taken down, but I see Conor shaking him off. Khabib won't get a single TD before losing.
He might get him down BUT I see Conor KO Khabib within the first 2 rounds!
Conor knocks Khabib out same way as Gaethje KO'd Vick. Conor haters are on desperation mode yet again.
tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif
ultrasmash.gif
Hdmtpf7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back