Conor will destroy Khabib in the rematch.

This 'version' of Mcgregor also would tire his limbs after 1 round of Khabib's top control

an aggressive pressure fighting Conor would have been put on his back even faster. There's a reason why Conor was so timid in their fight, because he knew he was going to be taken down
You realize Conor stuffed a takedown right? You probably didn't even watch the fight

Doesn’t sound like he wants any part of 155

UspYrjF.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>
Doesnt mean he'll do that against khabib. Also doesnt mean khabib will be able to duck it fast enough

He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.
Nate beat Cowboy. Cowboy is legit, just not elite. There are levels.

I also think he can beat Khabib in a rematch.

He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.

Theyre gonna do McGregor/cowboy 2, Conor gets dismantled this time

Just when I thought the average IQ of sherdog couldn't get any lower.

Bravo TS , bravo.

Khabib took Conors soul...beat him into being a more respectful guy! Not counting the punching old guys.

Lol 5 rounds of beating doesn't equal Serra gsp

Khabib is scared to death he knows sober Conor puts him to sleep next time in front of his whole country. Say goodbye to that padded record Khaboob

unnamed-file-10-1.jpg

LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol, spit out Conor's dick before you choke. Cerrone is a 155 lber.

Back