Conor will destroy(ed) his chin by going up

That's obviously irish jabroni underestimating his skill in a division that he is not used to fight, where most guys weight around plus 185 pounds

I am no mma guy. I am a martial artist. I feel great and it's good for you. I remember boxing day I sparred a guy 259. I was 140. The cock sucker coach was an idiot. I out boxed buddy till he cut off the ring. I knew that I was in trouble when I felt my back touch the ropes. I saw a shot and I tried to slip it. Instead of a jab, he threw a check left hook/uppercut. I felt my back leg (south paw) wobble. The dude was a sweet heart of a human being. He didn't tee off. He asked if I was OK. I was a fucking kid at the time. I could have been killed.

Weight is a big deal. That guy went pro. Great dude.

Kids who know nothing about fighting talk about chin more than actual factors that contributed to conor getting rocked.
-fatigue
-accuracy of the punch
-sloppy defense and awareness.

It doesn't matter who hits you, theres actual factors that play into receiving punches, not just "uppp he got rocked, he cant beat this guy or take his punches."
you dont see a punch coming and or its accurate chances are it will rock you, fighters are human.

Agreed. He dropped his hands, gassed, he wasn't as fluent, moved heavy, and was far from ripped. Nice analysis.

I am no mma guy. I am a martial artist. I feel great and it's good for you. I remember boxing day I sparred a guy 259. I was 140. The cock sucker coach was an idiot. I out boxed buddy till he cut off the ring. I knew that I was in trouble when I felt my back touch the ropes. I saw a shot and I tried to slip it. Instead of a jab, he threw a check left hook/uppercut. I felt my back leg (south paw) wobble. The dude was a sweet heart of a human being. He didn't tee off. He asked if I was OK. I was a fucking kid at the time. I could have been killed.

Weight is a big deal. That guy went pro. Great dude.

exactly my point. why would you fight a guy who is heavier than you just for the money??. You showed a good example on why divisions are necessary in combat sports.

lel.

It wasn't the punch it was the fatigue.

giphy.gif

exactly my point. why would you fight a guy who is heavier than you just for the money??. You showed a good example on why divisions are necessary in combat sports.

+ 1

Yeah I was maybe a preteen or slightly over. The dude was a grown man. I have never been hit so hard in my life. If not for a chin I be dead but most stoppages are from a flurry. Perfect shot ktfo 1 punch is rare. I totally agree.

The thing was 145-155 against then champ RDA is a good risk. 145-168 vs 170 + Diaz who loses every big fight (till their fight ) and every title shot he has had was a stupid fight.

Styles make fights and the McGregor handlers are idiots. Going back to the boxing example I also am glad they lost head gear. That chit kills your vision and partially why I got caught with that shot

+ 1

Yeah I was maybe a preteen or slightly over. The dude was a grown man. I have never been hit so hard in my life. If not for a chin I be dead but most stoppages are from a flurry. Perfect shot ktfo 1 punch is rare. I totally agree.

The thing was 145-155 against then champ RDA is a good risk. 145-168 vs 170 + Diaz who loses every big fight (till their fight ) and every title shot he has had was a stupid fight.

Styles make fights and the McGregor handlers are idiots. Going back to the boxing example I also am glad they lost head gear. That chit kills your vision and partially why I got caught with that shot

again you are very right, and for irish jabroni handlers... all those including uncle dana and the fertitias (at the time when they were owners of the ufc) are sucking on McG's dick.

Conor was already gassed in the second round. He didn't expect Nate to be able to withstand the punishment he was dishing, so he kept up the pace thinking Nate would weaken and crumble like the featherweights. Conor will struggle again in the rematch. Just don't see him being able to beat Nate standing up or on the ground.

I agree with the first part but Conor will make adjustments.

Back