Conor will destroy(ed) his chin by going up

Aksacli

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
If he keeps fighting LW's he will get dan hendersoned. The 1-2 from Nate stunned Conor and nate is not a hard hitter but he is a LW and he probably hits harder then any FW (except Conor maybe). I think that conors chin is not that good anymore after the diaz fight. Conor took bombs from mendes but his chin looked solid. After the 2nd Diaz fight we might say RIP to conors chin. JMHO

giphy.gif

If he stays at FW he might destroy his kidneys or what not, though.

Conors chin is one of his strongest assets. It's fantastic. I don't see it going anytime soon, down the road? Sure.

Most lightweights aren't as accurate as Nate. But I see your point. Moving up to lightweight certainly won't help his chin.

The FW cut cannot be good for his long term health. But fighting LWs will not be good for his long term health either.

If Conor wants to remain "elite" he should stay at FW. The grapplers at LW will own him.

It was kinda weird seeing Diaz stun him, when he ate Mendes' roided out bombs with zero issues

Conor was already gassed in the second round. He didn't expect Nate to be able to withstand the punishment he was dishing, so he kept up the pace thinking Nate would weaken and crumble like the featherweights. Conor will struggle again in the rematch. Just don't see him being able to beat Nate standing up or on the ground.

Is this place going to blow up if Conor wins this rematch? Everyone has him counted out.

Everyone chin is done if they get finished or hurt in this place.

You should check some of the HW fighters.

Conors chin is one of his strongest assets. It's fantastic. I don't see it going anytime soon, down the road? Sure.
giphy.gif

Getting rocked by a skinny fat Nate Diaz cross is not indicative of a strong chin.

Try again.

Yeah if he takes a bunch of solid shots again from Nate, I could see him getting knocked out. The last time he was able to attempt a takedown to prevent getting dropped from strikes. We'll see if he can do that again.

Conor has a solid chin when midgets punch him.
Heavier Diaz will KO him via Stockton slap

No, he's not. If anything, this will solidify his legacy even more.

yeah one fight where he got stunned by a punch is evidence enough of him having a poor chin

sherdog logic at its finest

Back