Conor will beg for Dustin

UFC should just cut the cord now. Get rid of him and be free from the hold.

Not like he’s gonna be a long term money gainer. He’s a quick fix.

Best time to suck the power away and then you can lowball him in the future. Time to take back the reins.

Conor could fight literally anyone in the world and it would probably brake the record of his last fight.. until proven wrong I’m just going to assume he’s next fight will always be his biggest fight regardless of the opponents, it’s like Floyd people ither want to see him win or lose but they are one hundred percent invested regardless of the side.

UFC should just cut the cord now. Get rid of him and be free from the hold.

Not like he’s gonna be a long term money gainer. He’s a quick fix.

Best time to suck the power away and then you can lowball him in the future. Time to take back the reins.

Let Conor go independent? Such a terrible idea lol.

Because Conor will just start boxing and UFC will not be able to promote it and share revenue. Or worse somehow Bellator lands him and offers him a golden goose contract.

Have some common sense on how business works. You don't just give up your most valuable asset for nothing.

I'm not in the " Conor McGregor fan club".In fact, pretty much cant stand the guy but I gots to calls em as I sees em. This is best opportunity to fight a guy ( gaejthe) who is at an all time high with fans , has been vocal towards the feckless Irishman and as I see the styles, gaejthe wrecklessly gets knocked out before he can even attempt getting Conor to ground. I'd be rooting against that outcome , of course and worse- I see JG trying to prove " a fighters mentality " point and flat out stand with McGregor.

Because Conor will just start boxing and UFC will not be able to promote it and share revenue. Or worse somehow Bellator lands him and offers him a golden goose contract.

Have some common sense on how business works. You don't just give up your most valuable asset for nothing.

That boxing shit will fizzle out real quick. You think he’s gonna go on a tear in boxing? One more fight tops. And you really think Conor would risk getting his shit pushed in... in a B league MMA promotion?

Worth it to get the monkey off your back.

That boxing shit will fizzle out real quick. You think he’s gonna go on a tear in boxing? One more fight tops. And you really think Conor would risk getting his shit pushed in... in a B league MMA promotion?

Worth it to get the monkey off your back.

Pure delusion. Dana is begging Conor every day to fight again. He's also not going to risk Bellator getting any sort of shine by signing the biggest MMA fighter in the world.

I know hating Conor blindly is a favorite pastime on here but try to think logically.

Conor's draw is dwinding. I would pay to see him fight one more time ... and if he quits again (which, in all probability, he would) I would never pay a dime to see him fight again.

He has to 1) fight someone truly good, and 2) win convincingly, in order to remain relevant.

The smartest thing Conor could possibly do, if he wants to remain relevant, is train his ass off and come back at Featherweight. FW is the division where Conor was truly awesome. He is only above-average at Lightweight.

Pure delusion. Dana is begging Conor every day to fight again. He's also not going to risk Bellator getting any sort of shine by signing the biggest MMA fighter in the world.

I know hating Conor blindly is a favorite pastime on here but try to think logically.

Conor would not go to Bellator for peanuts. Not delusion at all. The bloom is off the rose with, Conor.

There is no Bellator risk, and Bellator is small potatoes.

It never ceases to amaze me how folks let their personal opinions turn their view of the world into absolute dogshit. Conor is a prick and a wanker but still very much a draw.

It never ceases to amaze me how folks let their personal opinions turn their view of the world into absolute dogshit. Conor is a prick and a wanker but still very much a draw.

I still say turn the tables and lowball. Perfect time to do it.

Unless he's facing Mayweather. Then he's the B side. But in all but the most spectacular events, yes, McGregor is the A side.

The top grossing PPV of all time was when the two of them met. Cant really identify either of them as much of a B side.

This sort of post makes me laugh.

All the LW's and WW's in the UFC want to fight Conor.
Some claim that they don't but they'd earn more fighting him than they'd make fighting anyone else.

The top grossing PPV of all time was when the two of them met. Cant really identify either of them as much of a B side.

Lol, yes you can it' was Conor.
Was the pay a 50/50 split? No it was split 75/25 Mayweather.
Conor was CLEARLY the B-side.

Yes you can. Easily actually. What was the difference in their pay again?

People watched to see if this *enter fighter's name* could beat Mayweather.

Yes you can. Easily actually. What was the difference in their pay again?

People watched to see if this *enter fighter's name* could beat Mayweather.

And yet Conor helped to outsell every other fight Mayweather had been in. As for the pay scale- it was Floyd's promotion, so obviously he holds the cards.

Obviously, Floyd has sold more PPVs than Conor. I'm just pointing out that Conor came in and helped to sell more than De Le Hoya or even Pacqiao did.

And yet Conor helped to outsell every other fight Mayweather had been in. As for the pay scale- it was Floyd's promotion, so obviously he holds the cards.

Obviously, Floyd has sold more PPVs than Conor. I'm just pointing out that Conor came in and helped to sell more than De Le Hoya or even Pacqiao did.
May vs Pac did better numbers

What kind of future does Koner have in boxing? Gets knocked out again, almost guaranteed. This time in the 2nd round. He has no business fighting there. He lost to an electrician.

That's the voice of the fighters, watch the video.

This sort of post makes me laugh.

All the LW's and WW's in the UFC want to fight Conor.
Some claim that they don't but they'd earn more fighting him than they'd make fighting anyone else.

That's the voice of the fighters, watch the video. Everybody was calling him out for couple of years, now everybody is calling him a pos, cause all he does is fight people in pubs, parking lots or sidewalks.

Back