This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
He said it himself, its timestamped:

and then at 1:06.

when he discretely ducked MAsvidal.

Haters...
4327190104_3c34432d1d_b.jpg

But with his fake new humble style, he insulted Masvidal for doing it.
This will be a meme worthy

Conor wore it to a training session n not an event.
His mink coats look the same though, I dunno why he ripped on Jorge like that.

Conor wore it to a training session n not an event.
His mink coats look the same though, I dunno why he ripped on Jorge like that.
Because he doesn't wanna fight Jorge

It was fooking lame any way u slice it... looked like conors same robe, wearing it out in public, so desperate for conors callout...

It was fooking lame any way u slice it... looked like conors same robe, wearing it out in public, so desperate for conors callout...
He just wants to break his face and get 10 millions for it. IPT it was cool, but after seeing that he copied Conny, I think its kinda lame.
Masvidal will get his big payday eventually. THis is the way.

Sad because I'm pretty sure he had Versace pants n shoes on too.
Probably costed him 5 grand

It's sad to see some sherdoggers are actually hurt by Conor's words

I misread that as "wearing old ladies' house CAT." I was like "Jesus, is he a Bolton now? That is sick!"

Lol this is sad. Masvidal crying Conor could have cut the perfect promo and called me out lol, pathetic

Lol this is sad. Masvidal crying Conor could have cut the perfect promo and called me out lol, pathetic
it turned out sad. conor acting all bitchy again, instead of accepting the fight.
that was the wrong approach from masvidal, he should have just went inside the cage and call him out, wanderlei silva fawk chuck alfa style, not this descrete beta style.
i think they will meet one day, if conor keeps fighting. masvidal will want to break his face.

Conor probably paid him to wear it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back