Conor was never THAT good

Your boy Connie Mctapper Tapingarist got destroyed.
He’s not my boy you illiterate goof.

As unlikely as it may seem, if Conor wins a rematch will you kill yourself?

You’re way too invested in this.

He destroyed a 21 year old with barely training (holloway) his win against aldo was a fluke and eddie alvarez threw that fight. you see eddie getting destroyed by random bums in onefc? guy is a broke record. if he wanted to beat Conor he would of used wrestling.

Would have

TS was just kissing Conor’s ass a few days ago and now he’s making shit threads about a man he once loved

Can’t get much worse than Conor haters at this stage
I believe he is mysterio, he put everyone off by supporting Conor at first then making a thread to turn on him.
It actually worked quite well

He’s not my boy you illiterate goof.

As unlikely as it may seem, if Conor wins a rematch will you kill yourself?

You’re way too invested in this.

Why not ask Connie Mchicken shitter where his baby Clodagh is?

No matter what narrative you pull
3 of the 4 greatest Featherweights have losses vs Conor(Not including Conor)
Another fact is the two guys fighting for the belt in a week were beat by Conor
If losing to khabib makes you a hype job then I don’t wanna here what other fighters are t

tenor.gif

Conor is good but he was never that good. There are lightweights in bellator who would take him down and smash him. Conor was never that good, he is one dimensional and not well rounded very much at all. All he can do is use his boxing skills range distance speed, accuracy, but he has no ground game.

Somebody with no ground game doesn't get very far, I do believe eddie threw that fight with Conor because the eddie we know would of shot for a takedown. He would of used his wrestling if he really wanted to win.

He could barely even beat nate diaz, that just shows how Conor barely belongs in the top 10. That decision arguably could of went to him but it didn't because the judges love Conor. Conor's style only works back in the day when nobody knew how to counter it. These days anybody can beat Conor.

Beats Brimage
Beats Holloway
Beats Brandao
Beats Porier
Beats Siver
Beats Creamy Mendes
Beats Aldo the 10 yr undefeated FW goat
Beats Nate at WW by 5 ROUND DECISION after an embarrassing loss
Beats LW champ Alverez

Most of these wins being exciting finishes.

Apparently sucks cause he got subbed by a bjj black belt that's tied with Maia for the 3rd most subs and lost to an undefeated grappler who is considered to have the best TDs and top game in the UFC.

Dear God this forum is pathetic sometimes.

No matter what narrative you pull
3 of the 4 greatest Featherweights have losses vs Conor(Not including Conor)
Another fact is the two guys fighting for the belt in a week were beat by Conor
If losing to khabib makes you a hype job then I don’t wanna here what other fighters are t

Chad mendes is 5,4 literal midget and he still ragdolled Conor effortlessly but gassed out, holloway was 21 years old when they fought and the aldo fight was a fluke.

When Conor beats khabib or tony I will give him a LITTLE bit respect, but he can only beat midgets.

Chad mendes is 5,4 literal midget and he still ragdolled Conor effortlessly but gassed out, holloway was 21 years old when they fought and the aldo fight was a fluke.

When Conor beats khabib or tony I will give him a LITTLE bit respect, but he can only beat midgets.

Lol at fluke
Educate yourself

Are you saying that the only way to get respect is to beat Khabib and Tony? By your standard no lightweight has respect

Beats Brimage
Beats Holloway
Beats Brandao
Beats Porier
Beats Siver
Beats Creamy Mendes
Beats Aldo the 10 yr undefeated FW goat
Beats Nate at WW by 5 ROUND DECISION after an embarrassing loss
Beats LW champ Alverez

Apparently sucks cause he got subbed by a bjj black belt that's tied with Maia for the 3rd most subs and lost to an undefeated grappler who is considered to have the best TDs and top game in the UFC.

Dear God this forum is pathetic sometimes.

Beats Holloway - was 21 years old and was a fucking white belt with no wrestling experience
Beats Brandao - midget
Beats Porier - i admit this is a good win
Beats Siver - midget
Beats Creamy Mendes - got ragdolled by a 5,4 midget and only lost because chad gassed out
Beats Aldo the 10 yr undefeated FW goat - fluke win
Beats Nate at WW by 5 ROUND DECISION after an embarrassing loss - arguably he didn't even win that fight, couldnt even finish nate
Beats LW champ Alverez - eddie only shot for one takedown that entire fight, probably threw the fight to help promote conor even more

there are excuses for this guys entire career because they set it all up for him to win.

same thing they are doing with israel, beat 44 year old ranked 16 silva and is now getting a fucking title shot.

He is a manufactured product, born of favorable matchmaking and unprecedented promotional hype

oh look it's that kid who tried to make us believe he was ever a " conor fan ".

you're not fooling anyone, stay bitter and delusional.

He destroyed a 21 year old with barely training (holloway) his win against aldo was a fluke and eddie alvarez threw that fight. you see eddie getting destroyed by random bums in onefc? guy is a broke record. if he wanted to beat Conor he would of used wrestling.

dude...enough of this "he beat a young holloway with no experience...they were virtually the same age...conor fought max on his 2nd ufc fight...and i'm pretty sure max had more pro fights than conor did...

Conor is good but he was never that good. There are lightweights in bellator who would take him down and smash him. Conor was never that good, he is one dimensional and not well rounded very much at all. All he can do is use his boxing skills range distance speed, accuracy, but he has no ground game.

Somebody with no ground game doesn't get very far, I do believe eddie threw that fight with Conor because the eddie we know would of shot for a takedown. He would of used his wrestling if he really wanted to win.

He could barely even beat nate diaz, that just shows how Conor barely belongs in the top 10. That decision arguably could of went to him but it didn't because the judges love Conor. Conor's style only works back in the day when nobody knew how to counter it. These days anybody can beat Conor.
Then I guess Mendes, Holloway, Dustin and Aldo are outright trash. That's how it works, right?

dude...enough of this "he beat a young holloway with no experience...they were virtually the same age...conor fought max on his 2nd ufc fight...and i'm pretty sure max had more pro fights than conor did...

Connie Mcchicken burger was all grown up when they fought, Max was a little 21 year old who was still growing. You think Max could of moved up to lightweight back when he was 21? No he was smaller back then.

Then I guess Mendes, Holloway, Dustin and Aldo are outright trash. That's how it works, right?

Never said that. Stop putting words in my math, chicken shit fanboy. see my reply above.

Khabib must be overrated af after all that hype he's getting now over McGregor win.

He was good - it's just that money, fame, partying & kids will take away all focus.... it all caught up to him.

Back