Conor warns Khabib & team that this will never be over...

You wouldn't be biased with your name lol

Hey, not everyone from Dublin has been drinking the cool aid. As a Dub I can confirm that the only fans of mcgregor that I've seen here are the tracksuit wearing scumbag brigade, filthy casuals who only watched his fights and some of the older generation who tuned in out of simple-minded national pride while drinking American beer and singing ole ole ole.

Hey, not everyone from Dublin has been drinking the cool aid. As a Dub I can confirm that the only fans of mcgregor that I've seen here are the tracksuit wearing scumbag brigade, filthy casuals who only watched his fights and some of the older generation who tuned in out of simple-minded national pride while drinking American beer and singing ole ole ole.

I don't hate Conor, but he's a fucking scally lol

His fans up North are just as bad. Pack of fuckers with a Northern accent trying to sound like there from Dublin and growing copycat beards and hair styles, wearing cheap versions of the same clothes lol

This quote is exactly why I think Conor deseved getting jumped.
after the fight.

People get killed over these types of words. He got off easy.

I don't hate Conor, but he's a fucking scally lol

His fans up North are just as bad. Pack of fuckers with a Northern accent trying to sound like there from Dublin and growing copycat beards and hair styles, wearing cheap versions of the same clothes lol

Don't even get me started on those delusional retards. If the country is ever reunited you'll see them fleeing to England within a year and I'll probably be joining them!

Of all the people they could live vicariously through though I'll never get how they chose a ginger wannabe gangster manlet.

Don't even get me started on those delusional retards. If the country is ever reunited you'll see them fleeing to England within a year and I'll probably be joining them!

Of all the people they could live vicariously through though I'll never get how they chose a ginger wannabe gangster manlet.

lol Wee ginger Connie, self proclaimed King of Ireland

Hated more than loved by his fellow countrymen lol

He's Scottish as far as I am concerned

I thoug
"Only this time the bell and Danas paid off judges were able to save him." You need to see a psychiatrist my friend ........

220px-Conspiracy_theory_poster.jpg
I forgot about that one, ive seen it long long time ago and thought it was a great movie!

lol Wee ginger Connie, self proclaimed King of Ireland

Hated more than loved by his fellow countrymen lol

He's Scottish as far as I am concerned

Ha ha think he only pulled the Scottish narrative as he thought he might get more support from the UK given the polulation size. I'm with you though, he's no dubliner!

The world's greatest fighter ever cowering as security rescue him after jumping at Danis <Lmaoo>While three of his buddy's attack Conor, what a hero, Allah must be proud.

Khabib-walloped.jpg

Khabib-walloped-1.jpg
Just look at the picture for 3 seconds.
I see at least 3 people pulling on Khabib and probably 1 or more pushing him away.
But I guess that's cowering nowadays.
Like there would ever be any universe where Khabib would be afraid of Blondi.
You make yourself sound silly.

McGregor is a scottish name!!!

I know and my name is French but my family have been here for around three hundred years. I don't pretend to be a French man and make claims about fighting the Brits back in the day.

I know and my name is French but my family have been here for around three hundred years. I don't pretend to be a French man and make claims about fighting the Brits back in the day.

Aye, Conor 's clan really drove the English out!

Yeah right mate.

Give me some of that shit you have been snorting!

But yet, after he was raped during the match he sat on the ground like a little school boy watching his friends get some more without doing anything.
Internet tough guy.

Back