Conor warns Khabib & team that this will never be over...

Anyone Conor fights makes it a draw... that's the point. Conor has that status because he takes risks... Conor needed saving taking a fight against Nate NO ONE else would have even taken. You take risks you get rewarded. Yes you might have a loss here and there but it's better than playing it safe like the rest of the UFC fighters.

He didn't need saving... that's the point.. fighting in MMA is not the real world.. he didn't need saving. If it was the real world and there was no one doing the saving these guys wouldn't even be fighting like this.. So why make such a statement? IF anyone would fight in the real world where you do need saving it is probably Conor.. BCUZ he is the guy taking the risks others won't. People applaud Nate for beating Conor.. he won the battle but lost the war his whole career because he is not a risk taking fighter. His fighting style is mostly defensive.. that's why he's not Conor..
Facebook-988acb (2).jpg

View attachment 480139
View attachment 480143
View attachment 480145
View attachment 480147
View attachment 480149

His only risk before Khabib who wasnt a manlet...was Nate Diaz...who he lost to...TWICE. LMFAO!
Eat your heart out bitch !! How come the great Nate never took up Conor's challenge to come down to LW and fight him ?

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

images

104_Nate_Diaz_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

And this one says it best -
4047.jpg

Lol yeah everyone is afraid of Dagestan and their 80% poverty rate and career options of becoming either a sheep farmer or goat farmer. Gtfo with that bullshit. Are you all of a sudden impressed with Islamic radicals as long as they don’t like Conor? Lol take “Merica” out of your username. You don’t deserve it.
34gvgva.png

Eat your heart out bitch !! How come the great Nate never took up Conor's challenge to come down to LW and fight him ?
giphy.gif

Nate wanted the rematch to be contested at LW. Dana overruled him.

"If he wants it and UFC wants it, let's run it back. If not, whatever. I'm here to fight the best fighters in the world. If there's a second fight, I'll fight at 55. I'd like to be in shape. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear no excuses. I'll make 55. I was planning on making 55 last time. "

https://www.mmamania.com/2016/3/24/...rematch-at-155-calls-ufc-title-fairy-tale-mma

Last edited:
LOL, at how you get things twisted. He needed a REF to save his life ONCE. The same amount of times Khabib will after Saturday. A little boy being assaulted by grown men needing a ref doesn't count. Also Floyd needing a REF to get Conor to need a REF isn't only pathetic, but voids Conor truly ever needing a REF.
Oh really?
dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.jpg BBO2C5J.jpg

Conor only fights hand picked opponents tailor made for his style and ducks or loses to everyone else. He's not a good fighter at all.

Khabib is good enough to be 1 dimensional, McTapper isnt. He taps so fast and so easily lmao

Conor is starting to act like Don Corleone.

The money and power has gone to his head, and he's increasingly becoming a fairly unpleasant character.
He should back off, and remember where he came from instead of acting like some retribution-obsessed Mafia boss.
20180807_180227.png

After the fight - "khabib is a great fighter and a proud russian warrior. I stepped up to fight the bigger man, took a chance, but i was inefficient with my wrestling. Now I'm tired of all the press conferences and weight cuts and its time i went home and spent some time being a father to me boy. Its been a great ride but its finally over now, i came into this fight wit both me legs broken and half a lung. So, thats it everybody"
At least he didn't use Tito's cracked skull excuse

Khabib fans aren’t even khabib fans , they are Conor haters or Muslims. That’s it, maybe some people who like wrestlers, I guess. Funny seeing all these Arabs cling to the back of a confused White Russian though.

Keep on kissing feet

Lol you sound bitter.

I thought this was a new interview, but it’s just a mini-necro-bump. I get it, it’s s slow morning before the weigh-ins and two fight cards.

Back