Conor wants to fight Floyd again.......................... loooool

Floyd won't fight again imo. I think he prefers the look of 50-0 record than a 51-0 record.

Rather see him box old man Paquiao...

It would be more competitive
<36>

Could happen, Floyd goes broke every 2 and half, 3 years or so.

Could happen, Floyd goes broke every 2 and half, 3 years or so.

LOL

What are you smoking?

Floyd is a lot of (negative) things, but a dummy with his money is he NOT.

Conor is the one begging here. NOT Floyd.

We all want to fight Floyd for the payday it brings. It's not like Floyd is going to beat the life out of you. Seriously Conor is throwing a lot of stuff out there in terms of future fights. If he is really as serious about boxing how about taking on some of the currently active professional fighters. I don't want to convey any sign of interest in a second May/Mac fight. Zuffa boxing just may line this thing up once again. No thanks.

I doubt he really does. But when asked the question you are not going to duck it. Makes you look scared. At 31 he is not winning any boxing title. He hypes It up, but that won't be happening..

It would be less competitive. Pacquiao is still elite, and would brutally abuse Conor, far worse than Floyd did.
I was trolling, ahahaha... that’s exactly why I’m advocating for the fight
<Goldie11>
<{JustBleed}>

it's called confidence and money, 2 things you'll never have lil guy.

funny how he'll call out the smaller guys like mayweather and paquaio, but won't dare to mention canelo, which would be a big money fight.

Fucking shoot me. If this jackass sparks all of the MMA vs Boxer talk again I’m gonna be so annoyed.

I’m even more annoyed at how many people pay money to watch it.

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

Floyd knocked the Irish INTO McBegWhore.........................

Do you know recall how fucking weird Conor was talking in the ring after he got waxed?

lol
My point was not that he's never been hit or had brain damage, my point was that he's made out a lot better than most, especially at his level.

Other than Khabib, every other top FW and LW has been KO'd recently, many of them by Conor.

That's all I was saying.

And the rest of what you said is still nonsense.

I'm sure he does, the con man. FFS, sad thing is there are probably a few disciples who actually want to fund his get stoopidly rich con. DOh!

My point was not that he's never been hit or had brain damage, my point was that he's made out a lot better than most, especially at his level.

Other than Khabib, every other top FW and LW has been KO'd recently, many of them by Conor.

That's all I was saying.

And the rest of what you said is still nonsense.

You obviously like Conor.

Therefore, wouldn't you fucking scoff at the idea of him "fighting" Floyd again?

Would you not prefer ConDerp to fight in MMA..............

Conor is an embarrassment.

Back