Conor wants to fight 7 times in the next 18 months

Can’t believe how many people are taking the obvious bait in this thread hahaha

Yah.

And Oscar De La Hoya is gonna win the world middleweight championship this year.

Both have about the same odds of actually happening.

if he actually does that then respect

but i doubt it
could imagine him fighting 3 times this year though

How awesome is this guy? Has anyone ever done this no? This is what makes conor stand out from all the other great fighters. While every other fighter or champ is fighting 1 or 2 times a year this guy makes it a goal to make it 7 fights in 18 months. War Conor. The hardest working fighter in the UFC and maybe all of fighting sports now that Mayweather is retired.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/30755585/seven-fights-next-18-months-line-up
Just my observation he looked like he was high talking just for the record! Khabib got him addicted to coke since he sonned him

Why you got to turn something as positive and as great as this into a negative? Instead of being stoked a fighter is doing this you try to put him down. No one ever has fought 7 times in 18 months, give the man the credit he deserves....
Conrad has claimed he we be super active before, then fought once in a colander year

He fought 5 times last 5 years lol
Even Islam fought more...

No he doesn't. He won't even fight 3 times this year, mark my words.

Holland has fought 5 times in 7 months, and is still going. Barring something crazy, he’ll probably have 7 fights in about 12 months. So, wtf are you even talking about?

People like you are a cancer on this site. You are nothing but a low life troll. Get a life, and spare us your bullshit.

I am a troll? I am bringing you news of what he will do which I think is awesome and I am a troll? Stop it, year 2020 account, stop your hateful posts or you will need a 2021 account next....

SELhiAH.gif

This is his first fight since 2018 (2nd if you count that farce last January), hardly the signs of a guy looking to be active

How awesome is this guy? Has anyone ever done this no? This is what makes conor stand out from all the other great fighters. While every other fighter or champ is fighting 1 or 2 times a year this guy makes it a goal to make it 7 fights in 18 months. War Conor. The hardest working fighter in the UFC and maybe all of fighting sports now that Mayweather is retired.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/30755585/seven-fights-next-18-months-line-up
Let's go!!!! Hard work hard work

LOLOLOL HE IS NOT FIGHTING 7 TIMES IN THE NEXT 18 MONTHS.

Khamzat wants to fight 18 times in the next 7 months

Back