Conor wants to fight 7 times in the next 18 months

He is AWESOME. No one else has ever done this.... Name me one person?
HE HASN'T DONE IT EITHER. TALK IS CHEAP.

Open your cancerous eyes. It took him 6 YEARS to fight his last 7 fights!

Now lets quote your original post:
"How awesome is this guy? Has anyone ever done this no? This is what makes conor stand out from all the other great fighters. While every other fighter or champ is fighting 1 or 2 times a year this guy makes it a goal to make it 7 fights in 18 months. War Conor. The hardest working fighter in the UFC and maybe all of fighting sports now that Mayweather is retired."

You have some math to do buddy. 7 divided by 6 = ? Hint: Its almost 1.

What is wrong with you people? are you deliberately trolling or is something legitimately wrong with your brain that you believe the exact opposite of the objective truth????

How awesome is this guy? Has anyone ever done this no? This is what makes conor stand out from all the other great fighters. While every other fighter or champ is fighting 1 or 2 times a year this guy makes it a goal to make it 7 fights in 18 months. War Conor. The hardest working fighter in the UFC and maybe all of fighting sports now that Mayweather is retired.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/30755585/seven-fights-next-18-months-line-up

Will be lucky if he even fights a second mma fight this year because he’s pushing for the Pacquiao fight later this year lol. Even a declined Manny smokes him, Conor needs to stay in mma and stop wasting his career on boxing

If he wins against Dustin... there’s gonna be a huge logjam in the lightweight division.

Expect little to no title defenses, a lot of boxing talk, and more frivolous champ champ escapades with “potential” welterweight division matchups.

Conor has fought 2 mma fights since dec 2016.... I'm a Notorious fan, but come on. He likely won't get a ko in the first 60 seconds and if he goes looking for it, he might get in trouble. He should just go in, do what he does, let things evolve and when the opening comes take it. But, don't Don't DON'T rush it. If it's not there.... just bank rounds and come out with the win. I expect CM to win a pretty dominant fight (Likely a KO) against Porier. That of course assumes he's taking things seriously and that he will make a championship level camp. We will see.

He is AWESOME. No one else has ever done this.... Name me one person?

Holland has fought 5 times in 7 months, and is still going. Barring something crazy, he’ll probably have 7 fights in about 12 months. So, wtf are you even talking about?

People like you are a cancer on this site. You are nothing but a low life troll. Get a life, and spare us your bullshit.

I doubt he fights 7 more times in his whole career, let alone the next 18 months.

How awesome is this guy? Has anyone ever done this no? This is what makes conor stand out from all the other great fighters. While every other fighter or champ is fighting 1 or 2 times a year this guy makes it a goal to make it 7 fights in 18 months. War Conor. The hardest working fighter in the UFC and maybe all of fighting sports now that Mayweather is retired.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/30755585/seven-fights-next-18-months-line-up
He also said he wanted to fight three times in 2020. How’d that work out?

He wants to fight a lot and be active... until he fights and refills his wallet. Then he will no longer want to fight, will announce his retirement over twitter and no one will give a shit, just like the 5 last times he "retired".

Why you got to turn something as positive and as great as this into a negative? Instead of being stoked a fighter is doing this you try to put him down. No one ever has fought 7 times in 18 months, give the man the credit he deserves....

I want to clean out the garage and finish drywalling the basement.

Do I get credit for it? C'mon, man, I said I WANTED to do it.

Conor is an attention whore whose ass rarely can cash the checks that his mouth writes.

Lol we are lucky of he fights twice on that time. Gotta see if we can get pettis back in the ufc after conor fights diego and holloway at 170

Maybe...

2 MMA bouts...at least one against a washed-up fighter
2 sexual assault allegations
1 freakshow "boxing" bout
2 bar fights...at least one versus a man in his 60s or 70s

If that counts, then it could happen.

Jarl

just like he said stay ready but wouldnt take the fight vs tony.

CroCop fought 8 times in a single year, against grown ass heavyweights. Remember when something like that wasn’t even thread worthy? Those were the days.

UFC wants every last penny from his fights. And when he fights like every 3 months the interest drops. The timing of release of various consumer buy-based entertainment is careful. You don't see sequels being released right away. There are metrics for them. So it's not even about him taking a pay cut. We're looking at 2 more fights this year tops.

I do believe he wanted to stay active in 2020 and wants to stay active this year. But I don't think it's about that.

Even at Conor's best,theres no way he fights that often. He's too rich to fight that often. Plus he gotta go to court.

Back