Conor wants Chiesa lawsuit dropped: He wasn't the target; no real emotional distress

Sure, if something actually happened to her. Pretending to come down with a serious case of PTSD is so over the top retarded I hope she does not get a dime. Seriously, this is some Kramer level shit.

If you're rich and do illegal acts, you have to at least be intelligent enough to know people will milk it. This is a tale as old as time. Get hit at 5mph by a bmw, your neck is permanently damaged.

If you're rich and do illegal acts, you have to at least be intelligent enough to know people will milk it. This is a tale as old as time. Get hit at 5mph by a bmw, your neck is permanently damaged.

Yeah and I dont care if some bum does it. An UFC-champ doing it however, thats pretty fucking pathetic.

Chiesa literally couldn't fight on that card because of that cut

Sue the shit out of Connor

Kudos to Chiesa for using the Conor McGregor philosophy against him.

"Get in, get out rich" (hopefully without taking punch only dolly through a bus window causing a facial abrasion)
it will for sure be the easiest money Chiesa ever made

"Intentional infliction of emotional distress" is just one element of damages Chiesa is seeking. He may or may not collect on it, but it is for the jury to decide. The judge won't remove that element at this stage of the game, especially before a Conor deposition. Conor is going to settle the case soon probably.

"Intentional infliction of emotional distress" is just one element of damages Chiesa is seeking. He may or may not collect on it, but it is for the jury to decide. The judge won't remove that element at this stage of the game, especially before a Conor deposition. Conor is going to settle the case soon probably.

I would think the judge would say he intentionally inflicted emotional distress on everyone on that bus. I mean who expects a dolly to be thrown through a bus window.

It doesn't work that way. Not intending to drive red light will not get you off. You not seeing the red light is not a valid defense. It's on you as a driver.

If I throw an object through a window with people on the other side, I should be assumed to understand the potential consequence of my actions. Conor knew there were people on the bus. As Conor himself said, it had to be done.

But, as said, the American judicial system is rigged in favor of money. Money will buy him off.

Actually it does work that way

Your 100 percent in your assessment that it doesn’t get you off if it isnt intentionally

However , if in fact it is intentional - your liable for a tremendous amount more for additional tiers ($$$)

Smh Conmor is actually trying to fight this? We have VIDEO FOOTAGE!!!
WTF does this mean!? - McGregor has also argued that his actions were “clearly not directed at [Chiesa] at all”
If I fire a gun into a window of an abandoned house but accidentally kill a homeless guy living in there, I still committed a crime.

Just settle out of court and keep things movie.

I doubt he really suffered much emotional distress but it might have cost him a title fight if he weighed in at or below 155 he would have most likely gotten the fight

Chiesa literally couldn't fight on that card because of that cut

Sue the shit out of Connor

He still got paid, and his suggestion that he would've received a title shot if he wasn't injured is absurd.

Connor will have to pay that guy eventually.
It could take a while...

Shut up & pay up, ya fookin coont.

He still got paid, and his suggestion that he would've received a title shot if he wasn't injured is absurd.

And your suggestion that he got paid and therefor should not complain about someone ruining his training camp and preparation for a fight is NOT absurd?

And your suggestion that he got paid and therefor should not complain about someone ruining his training camp and preparation for a fight is NOT absurd?

He has a right to complain - he was assaulted - but claims of financial loss are not really founded. "Emotional distress" is a bullshit compensation fraud

He should receive compensation but it's clear he is rubbing his hands together trying to squeeze every last bit of cash out of a rich man in just a really pathetic way

Conor’s fortune dwindling confirmed.

Conor knows his next loss is the end of money train. He should watch Tyson's documentary
money-train-image-shows-tracks-loosing-45808371.jpg

Is Chiesa the guy who got glass in his eye? If so, that's a major fucking injury. I've been gouged in the eye and had half my cornea scraped off and, let me tell you, the first two weeks after that was the most agony I've felt in my life. For the first 3-4 days I would randomly just sink to my knees in indescribable agony. For the first week my face would just spasm and my eyes would slam shut, leaking tears down on my face, and no force on earth could open them again. My facial muscles were just going fucking haywire. On the first day, these spasms happened every fifteen minutes and lasted about fifteen minutes. At the end of the first week they happened only a dozen times a day and last only 5-10 minutes at a time. It took two weeks for me to be able to function normally again. I worked in a huge building and the cafeteria kitchen's onions would kill me even though the kitchen was on the other side of the building. They sliced up hundreds of onions every morning and I thought my eyes were going to melt out of my skull. Chemicals in the air would do the same thing, but those fucking onions were the worst.

Chiesa is such a whiner and so deluded about his abilities.

I'm rooting for Conor. Another frivolous lawsuit.

Back