Conor wants Chiesa lawsuit dropped: He wasn't the target; no real emotional distress

Anything other than:
Conor: "I apologize, you weren't the target. You got hurt however and got out of the fight. You will receive the same amount you would if you won, plus 50% of that extra. Anything else and you're just trying to get easy cash using a false argument aka being greedy."

NEXT

Conor probably don't want to come across as an easy target, but fck it would be so easy for him to fix this situation. He would get so much more respect had he just covered Chiesa's lost income plus a bit extra. Clean up after yourself when u fuck up.

UjdU.gif

Yes for sure...but to what extent...?

I feel as though he was put up to it and it went too far and that he isn’t willing to take the fall for it. Problem is, if it goes to trial he will have to say it was a stunt he was put up to

It don't matter if you get shot and the criminal says "I wasn't trying to kill him, he just got in the way!"

Chiesa is going to regret he didn't lock himself in his house like Rose to get that million dollar payday.

Lol, how is that going for Rose, is she still trying to milk this shit?

Conor is a tool anymore but you would have to be a damn fool to think he is going to stop making massive amounts of money anytime soon.
Gonna try to up his own antics and end up killing someone. Then 2 more baby mommas come out and start leaching his savings. Artem and Dee will run away together bc he been in bed with both of them this entire time. Write that down.

Just saying.. Right now Conor is the only UFC fighter with a victory over a bus. Big Nog tried by lost.

No need for Conor to worry. Affluenza will get him off. "In December 2013, State District Judge Jean Boyd sentenced a North Texas teenager, Ethan Couch,[10] to 10 years' probation for driving under the influence and killing four pedestrians and injuring 11... The lawyers had argued that Couch was unable to understand the consequences of his actions because of his financial privilege."

Giving Conor a different treatment would be unfair. Not to mention the distress it would cause the wealthy in the USA. Should the wealthy now be treated just like poor people in courts of law? They have amassed all that money for nothing?

I don’t think he’s disputing this and they will probably pay him the money he lost due to not being able to fight plus medical expenses

But your only liability for damages during international infliction of emotional distress is if you ACTUALLY INTENDED to cause the harm you did — I don’t think he had any intention to harm chaisa

I’m a huge Conor hater here but this is mostly likely caused by Cheisa and his attorneys being greedy and requesting a huge sum of money for the “emotional distress”

He should make cheisa Whole again as what everyone has been saying — but his Lawyers are probsbly trying to extort him for ridiculous amounts of money now and he has no obligation to lay down
It doesn't work that way. Not intending to drive red light will not get you off. You not seeing the red light is not a valid defense. It's on you as a driver.

If I throw an object through a window with people on the other side, I should be assumed to understand the potential consequence of my actions. Conor knew there were people on the bus. As Conor himself said, it had to be done.

But, as said, the American judicial system is rigged in favor of money. Money will buy him off.

it's outrageous that he's not settling this case..

This lawsuit is intresting, hope they fight after, cool and different buildup. Connor should beat chiesa

As she should. If you don't want to get sued, don't throw shit at bus windows.

Sure, if something actually happened to her. Pretending to come down with a serious case of PTSD is so over the top retarded I hope she does not get a dime. Seriously, this is some Kramer level shit.

Back