Conor wants Chiesa lawsuit dropped: He wasn't the target; no real emotional distress

Huhhh.....that would be like me wanting to kill someone in his car with a rocket launcher and ending up killing 2 others riding with him due to the explosion and then claiming that i should only be accused of one murder since the 2 others were not the intended target.

I know i know it's an extreme exemple but it's just to show the flaws in Conor logic

Agreed. i want to hurt someone but the people around him gets hurt due to my actions and i don't want to face the repercussions because i didn't hurt my original target, therefore they don't deserve any legal actions against myself??

whoever is Mcg's lawyer is a jabroni like him.

McGregor has filed a response to Chiesa’s suit admitting his conduct was “unquestionably inappropriate” but should not be considered “outrageous.”

Legal analysts pointed out how proving “outrageousness” is essential for collecting damages when it comes to intentional infliction of emotional distress.

McGregor has also argued that his actions were “clearly not directed at [Chiesa] at all” - which he said the judge should consider in evaluating the “outrageousness” of the incident.

In his court documents, McGregor further claims Chiesa has failed to prove that he suffered any real emotional distress from the incident - noting that he’s a “seasoned combat sports fighter” and therefore should be used to physical trauma.

Conor has publicly acknowledged that his target was Khabib Nurmagomedov - who was also riding the bus that day and who he later fought in a headline clash at UFC 229 in Las Vegas but lost.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3470999/...ropped-as-he-insists-chiesa-wasnt-his-target/

http://www.tmz.com/2018/12/03/conor-mcgregor-michael-chiesa-ufc-bus-attack-lawsuit/

NINTCHDBPICT000397293994.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000397309433.jpg
Doesn't matter if Chiesa was the target or not. He suffered an injury and a pay Check most likely from the result of the altercation. If Conor wants to avoid that he should have a better aim

He has a right to complain - he was assaulted - but claims of financial loss are not really founded. "Emotional distress" is a bullshit compensation fraud

He should receive compensation but it's clear he is rubbing his hands together trying to squeeze every last bit of cash out of a rich man in just a really pathetic way

Imagine if you put your entire soul into a training camp for a fight and barely had any time to see your family, friends or live life and then some rich asshole ruins everything intentionally to market himself. And then you get paid for the fight for compensation, but you don't have a chance to showcase your skills and further your career. Now you have to do it all over again and go through more exhausting preparation. If that doesn't cause emotional stress, you're literally a sociopath. For this, Chiesa deserves compensation. Also Conor should suffer some economic loss so that he learns to not be retarded next time.

So what, you can freely injure a pro fighter and deny him the right to complain about it?
Do you honesly believe Chiesa was traumatized?
Because that is what his legal team are claiming. Its obviously its a cash grab frivolous lawsuit.
People hate Conor so much they are happy to condone for this kind of parasitic behavior, sad.

Doesn't matter if Chiesa was the target or not. He suffered an injury and a pay Check most likely from the result of the altercation. If Conor wants to avoid that he should have a better aim
They’re idiots with a childlike understanding of legal culpability. Weird how Jones never got this “intent” treatment nonsense here we he obviously went looking specifically for a pregnant woman to hit.
Because that is what his legal team are claiming. Its obviously its a cash grab frivolous lawsuit.
People hate Conor so much they are happy to condone for this kind of parasitic behavior, sad.
Typical fan boy legal nonsense, again, this isn’t how the law works. Don’t put yourself in situations where you’re legally at the mercy of someone suing you, praying that others don’t “believe” the person was traumatized. Most people, like juries, would watch the video of what happened and be far more likely to believe a person could have traumatized by what occurred.

You’re more outraged at the lawsuit than the criminal behavior, very telling.

Then pay the man dummy, he’ll drop it.

Chiesa deserves nothing after failing to defend his Mother's honour.

I can see Chiesa getting black balled after this. If he loses his next match hes getting cut

Chiesa deserves nothing after failing to defend his Mother's honour.

I'd almost forgot about that. Chiesa went from being know as 'that Momma's boy who got slapped by Kevin' to the bus attack victim real quick.

Huhhh.....that would be like me wanting to kill someone in his car with a rocket launcher and ending up killing 2 others riding with him due to the explosion and then claiming that i should only be accused of one murder since the 2 others were not the intended target.

I know i know it's an extreme exemple but it's just to show the flaws in Conor logic

Smh
Please don’t talk about logic. Silly. So silly.

They’re idiots with a childlike understanding of legal culpability. Weird how Jones never got this “intent” treatment nonsense here we he obviously went looking specifically for a pregnant woman to hit.

Typical fan boy legal nonsense, again, this isn’t how the law works. Don’t put yourself in situations where you’re legally at the mercy of someone suing you, praying that others don’t “believe” the person was traumatized. Most people, like juries, would watch the video of what happened and be far more likely to believe a person could have traumatized by what occurred.

You’re more outraged at the lawsuit than the criminal behavior, very telling.

I'm not outraged by either tbh, you are the one who is coming across as emotional.
I know how the law works and this is a clearly a frivolous lawsuit, it may well pay off for him but that doesn't change the fact that frivolous lawsuits are a serious problem in this country that hurts everyone.

Shows what a poser this Irish clown is. If you can't stand the heat...

Amusing.

He should at least offer to pay his show and win money, Chisea lost out on that due to his actions.

Conor is directly responsible for Chiesa losing a chance to be a replacement for Holloway in a world title fight. That will fuck with an athlete's mind harder than any cut, so I won't blame Chiesa for trying to get back at McGregor.

Back