Conor walking around at 185

Yeh, but I think he knows who is who.
Bad troll job.

Except meltzer didn't see conor hes just stating what he heard. If meltzer said he saw him and is saying 185 then fine but thats not the case.

Strong emotions for an internet forum lol.

Yeh, you have no clue about anything.
Meltzer reports all the shit numbers that UFC does as well.
Dana: "Hey Dave. Can you report Mighty Mouse did 100k on his last PPV"
Don't go full shertard, its a ugly site for us to see!
Says the guy saying that Conor, who was en route to cut to 155 a few days ago, could have gained 5-10 pounds since then. You usually make good posts, but I'm not sure about giving you any credit here.

Except meltzer didn't see conor hes just stating what he heard. If meltzer said he saw him and is saying 185 then fine but thats not the case.

Strong emotions for an internet forum lol.

I responded to you acting as if a guy ran up to him at Roulette and told him lol.
I think he knows who is who and who will give correct info ;)

He is fighting at 170 now, you realize that I hope?
He could easily have gained 5-10 more since the 155 fight was scrapped.

McGregor has a similar body type to Benson. Same height, same low body fat with wide shoulders and a tiny waist and a lot of lean muscle but not on the chest. Difference is Benson looks as if he has about 10 extra pounds of lean mass overall, even at 170 I still don't think Mcgregor has surpassed Benson when it comes to weight. But weight and looks are often decieving.

Says the guy saying that Conor, who was en route to cut to 155 a few days ago, could have gained 5-10 pounds since then. You usually make good posts, but I'm not sure about giving you any credit here.

I think I will survive without your credit ;)
Conor could easily have gained 5 lbs
Use your head

I wonder what he was at Monday/Tuesday before the RDA thing was announced.
He might have added another 5-10 since the fight is at 170 instead of 155

I don't know man, but he's been looking huge. He probably added a couple of pounds of muscle (which is all that is possible in 2 months) and was a bit more hydrated.. 177ish maybe. If he is really 185, then he's going to have to cut the usual way by water loading and decreasing salt intake, tapering down to weigh in day.

I'd be willing to wager that he went out for a prime, grass-fed beef steak with all the sides, moments after signing the Diaz fight.

McGregor has a similar body type to Benson. Same height, same low body fat with wide shoulders and a tiny waist and a lot of lean muscle but not on the chest. Difference is Benson looks as if he has about 10 extra pounds of lean mass overall, even at 170 I still don't think Mcgregor has surpassed Benson when it comes to lean weight.

Gotcha
McGregor cuts a lot to get to 145 and looked pretty big at the presser.

Probably exaggerated a bit. He clearly put on some muscle mass in the last two months, that is plain to see.

He doesn't care about belts yet he cut 40 pounds to get one and mentions being a former 2 division champ in some organization years ago constantly

I get what you are saying but it's impossible to cut 40lbs of water weight.

what is alarming here (at least to me) is that McGregor gained 10lbs+ of lean muscle in a very short period of time.

whatever... deep down we all know everybody is on something.

Use your head
Okay, we can be buddies in another thread.

And no, Conor did not gain five pounds of tissue since Monday. Could he be bloated up to 185 with sushi and beer? Sure, I'll concede that point. He's not weighing that first thing in the morning though.

I don't know man, but he's been looking huge. He probably added a couple of pounds of muscle (which is all that is possible in 2 months) and was a bit more hydrated.. 177ish maybe. If he is really 185, then he's going to have to cut the usual way by water loading and decreasing salt intake, tapering down to weigh in day.

I'd be willing to wager that he went out for a prime, grass-fed beef steak with all the sides, moments after signing the Diaz fight.

My thinking as well.
But the guy has always come through as far as weight.
Last fight he looked deathly though.
I doubt we see him fight at 145 again.
If he beats Diaz he will go for 155/170 and stay there IMO.

Let's be real here. All professionals use steroids for recovery. they could easily increase dosage to gain size.

What do you mean? Of course he's going to go back to 145 to defend his belt eventually, maybe he bulked up 5-10 pounds but I doubt much more
Never again. Conor doesn't want to transform into a zombie ever again.

My thinking as well.
But the guy has always come through as far as weight.
Last fight he looked deathly though.
I doubt we see him fight at 145 again.
If he beats Diaz he will go for 155/170 and stay there IMO.
Agree 100%.
He only has Frankie left to beat at 145 and he is a former champ at 155, so its fair to push Frankie back up if he wants that red panty night.
I really don't want to see him make that cut again. It takes months, if not years off their life when they cut so much water.

Side note: I don't think Frankie should worry about that yet. I think he should rematch Aldo for the 145 belt and go from there.

I'll be surprised if Conor cuts more than 5lbs to make 170.

Use your head

If he was already cutting water weight to make 155, then absolutely. I'm not sure why people are having a hard time with this.

Back