Conor vs Woodley How does it go?

Like, am I missing something from the conor fans? Does he have some godly TDD that makes it impossible for him to be taken down? This man is training non-stop against a much smaller man in Khabib and that fight will be very difficult for him in the takedown defense department. Do you people think Woodley doesn't have the chin even though he's been fighting against WWs his whole career?

Even if he wasn't as skilled as he is, Woodley could just brute force a takedown because he is that much stronger than him.

Weight classes exist for a reason.

For the record I hate both men.

How do you guys think this fight would go at 170. Woodley's boxing has continued to improve. Conor wont be running at him like Till did.

Intriguing matchup
Conor would have to be wiped off the mat with a rag. No matter what strategy Tyron chose, wrestling or standing, Conor wouldn’t be able to deal with it. He got taken down by Mendes and controlled until Chad gassed, and rocked by Nate Diaz. Woodley would be a death sentence for him.

Conor would KO him easy. Woodley jumps in exactly like Aldo did. Conor would find that left and its night night for Woodley
I thought you guys were finally bred out of the gene pool. But I was wrong.

Can't wait until Conor crushes another weight class GOAT, and claims eternal glory for Ireland.

Absolute ass whooping, I don't think Conor has a chance at all and I usually give him a shot

lol @ any Conor nuthugger thinking he'd beat Tyron.

Dana would most likely pay Dan Miragliotta to be distracted by Dink & Doink while Artem hits Woodley over the head with a folding metal chair for the Conor win.

21kkh.jpg

tyron tears that lame gorilla off conors chest and returns it to africa

For the record I hate both men.

How do you guys think this fight would go at 170. Woodley's boxing has continued to improve. Conor wont be running at him like Till did.

Intriguing matchup

Woodley via rag roll.

The answers to your question from this forum will always directly correlate to the most recent memory of one of the fighters. If Conor KO's Khabib and you ask the next day, Woodley is going to get starched.

Back