Conor vs Tony now

Khabib will beat Tony if it ever happens. Right now Dustin has the same number of current top 10 wins as Tony. His wins are more recent and ranked higher. He deserves to fight for the belt as much as Tony. Tony should have taken the fight.
I agree Fergy should of took the fight with Holloway, but he knows the interim title means literally nothing and won't fight unless it's Conor or khabib.

Khabib wanted to fight GSP, and will look to fight Conor or Max before Tony. I think it's a toss up between Tony & Khabib, and I've dreamed of the fight for years, but I've come to the realization of it not happening.

Porier looks good on paper but gets beat by Khabib, Tony, Max, or Conor. He's a gatekeeper at best and always has been.

Since we're already out of the whole Khabib Tony fight I'd prefer it go down like this:

Holloway vs Poirier - winner fights Khabib in November
Conor vs Tony in the summer - winner faces the winner of holloway/poirier vs Khabib in early 2020

You should take the pink Goofs place Tomas!

That would be awesome

Why not Aldo vs Tony at 155 if that's an option? Jose wants to fight at 155 since he called out Showtime & Conor
Ferguson just posted that he could make 145 and I've given up on Aldo going to 155.

I agree Fergy should of took the fight with Holloway, but he knows the interim title means literally nothing and won't fight unless it's Conor or khabib.

Khabib wanted to fight GSP, and will look to fight Conor or Max before Tony. I think it's a toss up between Tony & Khabib, and I've dreamed of the fight for years, but I've come to the realization of it not happening.

Porier looks good on paper but gets beat by Khabib, Tony, Max, or Conor. He's a gatekeeper at best and always has been.
Dustin has a current top 5 win and Tony doesn’t. Neither are gate keepers but if one of them were.....

Yeah I saw that but Tony would say he'd fight at 135. He just wants a fight since he's been sidelined.
He doesn’t want a fight or he would be fighting for the interim belt. He wants to Cherry pick his fights.

Dustin has a current top 5 win and Tony doesn’t. Neither are gate keepers but if one of them were.....
Tony is a top 3 guy and Dustin isn't.

El Cucuy has been trying to get khabib in the octagon but things keep getting in the way. Tony's been at the top for awhile and is awaiting his deserved top contender fights with Conor or Khabib. They are the top 3 guys at 155 not Dustin Porier.

Plus khabib will take the winneable fight in Conor before Tony. I doubt khabib will even fight Max. He'll rematch Conor and then retire and go into boxing.

El Cucuy has been trying to get khabib in the octagon but things keep getting in the way. Tony's been at the top for awhile and is awaiting his deserved top contender fights with Conor or Khabib. They are the top 3 guys at 155 not Dustin Porier.

Plus khabib will take the winneable fight in Conor before Tony. I doubt khabib will even fight Max. He'll rematch Conor and then retire and go into boxing.
According to the website you are posting on Dustin is a top 3 fighter. He also took the fight.

Yeah I saw that but Tony would say he'd fight at 135. He just wants a fight since he's been sidelined.
He just turned down Holloway AFTER DW went on that rant that take the opportunities we give you or you'll get passed over

Dustin most definitely is a top 3 guy at LW.
Champ - Khabib
#1 - Ferguson
#2 - McGregor
#3 - Porier

Conor or khabib?
Anybody the UFC wants him to fight. If he thinks he is as good as you do he would win anyway. Maybe he doesn’t think he is unbeatable. Khabib has NEVER turned down a fight, just sayin.

According to the website you are posting on Dustin is a top 3 fighter. He also took the fight.
Like I said before, he looks good on paper. The top 3 guys at 155 are khabib, Tony, & Conor & with Max in the mix, Porier is moved further back. He's maybe top 5 today.

Back