Conor vs Till

Get lost before someone's touchy feelings get hurt kid :D

Still unoriginal, you must be 12 years old, or a trump supporter. It’s hard to tell the difference between the two.

Jesus, Conor is a natural lightweight- PERIOD.This was validated when another lightweight met him in the GON[ twice ]-at welterweight. Once he was strangled and the other couldve went either way.
At 155, don't care what anyone says - mcgregor will be tough to beat.On first Saturday in October we get to watch THEE best 2 155ers dust up and when the dust does clear, we see who s no.1.
Tony beats them both.

Till would be an awful fight for Conor. As would most elite WW’s.

So your going with the equivalent of “I know you are but what am I”, response? So not only are you a retard, you’re unoriginal as well. Like I said never post again. You’re too stupid for sherdog.
<30>

Im Conor fan but i acknowledge Conor's strenghts and weaknesses.

No you don’t. You’re more delusional than i thought. You make all other Conor load guzzlers seem fair and objective. You make excuses for his weakness, and over exaggerate his strengths. “Conor would dominate every WW on the feet.” Those aren’t the words of someone that evaluates Conor objectively.

Last edited:
No you don’t. You’re more delusional than i thought. You make all other Conor load guzzlers seem fair and objective. You make excuses for his weakness, and over exaggerate his strengths. “Conor wouldn’t dominate every WW in the feet.” Those aren’t the words of someone that evaluates Conor objectively.
Delusional hater spotted. You lack all the logic and reasoning when it comes to fighting and Conor's skillset.

Delusional hater spotted

Don’t confuse me hating on you for being a delusional Conor dick rider, and me hating on conor. I know most of you load garglers think you’re conor, and can’t tell the difference.

Yes, Till is too big for Conor and yes, size matters. What I tried to point out was the fact that Conor haters constantly underrate and disrespect Nate just to undermine what Conor did. Nate gets unnecessary disrespect. He's a great fighter and he's always fought top opponents. His record is 20-11 because he's fought 21 times in the UFC instead of fighting against cans in regional MMA contests. Nate is a lightweight and welterweight. I actually think he's better at WW. He looked only bad against Rory and even Woodley looked bad against Rory.
You might be right cause [Nate] has naturally put some weight onto his frame and it has been awhile. I also don't like when people reference fights from years ago so I don't want to come across as a hypocrite

Lmao conor fans are insane. He got beat by diaz and barely won the secod fight. Diaz wasnt even thought of as something special until the conor fight. Till would smash conor easily. Knocking out an aging aldo and a chinny alvarez doesnt mean he hits like ngannou.

Till is way too big. McGregor is a big FW and small LW. He's best suited for a 150 division. Till would break him down.

No you don’t. You’re more delusional than i thought. You make all other Conor load guzzlers seem fair and objective. You make excuses for his weakness, and over exaggerate his strengths. “Conor would dominate every WW on the feet.” Those aren’t the words of someone that evaluates Conor objectively.
Anyone with notorious in their username should be in banned.

Back