Conor vs Till

Jesus, Conor is a natural lightweight- PERIOD.This was validated when another lightweight met him in the GON[ twice ]-at welterweight. Once he was strangled and the other couldve went either way.
At 155, don't care what anyone says - mcgregor will be tough to beat.On first Saturday in October we get to watch THEE best 2 155ers dust up and when the dust does clear, we see who s no.1.

Nate was not a lightweight that was fighting at welterweight. He's alrady fought 4 times in the UFC's WW division before the Conor fights and he's 3-1 in those fights (5-1 if you consider Conor fights) according to a lot of people... with his only loss coming from Rory Macdonald who's already beat the current champ.

At the UFC's WW Nate beat:
Rory Markham.
Marcus Davis.
Dong Hyun Kim. (not officially though. SD for DHK but almost all of the fans and media scored it for Nate)
Conor McGregor.
Conor McGregor again. (not officialy though. MD for Conor. But considerable amount of media and fans voted it for Nate)

Just because Conor beat Nate in the second fight (according to judges), he gets a lot of undeserved disrespect. The guy's 20-11 according to UFC but he's always fought top opponents.

Also, lightweights generally do fine in the WW division. Cerrone, Masvidal, RDA and even Nate did good there.

Last edited:
Size difference would almost be worse than against Nate...
fjirofiorjifejrio.jpg

Just look at how much bigger Till is than Woodley...
37797C13-EAF2-4B22-82AF-29AB2EA90281.jpeg

Similar striking but a massive size difference, Woodley while still larger, it isnt that much taller than Conor.

Last edited:
Nate was not a lightweight that was fighting at welterweight. He's alrady fought 4 times in the UFC's WW division before the Conor fights and he's 3-1 in those fights (5-1 if you consider Conor fights) according to a lot of people... with his only loss coming from Rory Macdonald who's already beat the current champ.

Rory Markham.
Marcus Davis.
Dong Hyun Kim. (not officially though. SD for Conor but almost all of the fans and media scored it for Nate)
Conor McGregor.
Conor McGregor again. (not officialy though. MD for Conor. But considerable amount of media and fans voted it for Nate)

Just because Conor beat Nate in the second fight (according to judges), he gets a lot of undeserved disrespect. The guy's 20-11 according to UFC but he's always fought top opponents.
Lol-listen, Nate has also been mollywhopped by every top tier 155er.
Till much to big for Conor- never happen.
Its like when Gegard called mcgregor a ginger head something or other (lol) and of course Conor didn't tweet him back in combat style- instead, he threatened to stab him with a knife cause a 200 pound better fighter Mousasi would either murder a 170 pound Conor or gift him a 2-4 week stay in the hospital of his choosing.
Size does matter in this game , my friend.
In fact if Conor and Nate did fight again but at 155, there would be alot of surprised people as Conor would dispatch Nate rather quickly ....imo and I have No bias towards either.

Till beat cowboy and won staring contest with Thomson. People really give him a chance against Conor? Conor KO's him.

I guess I'm just not buying into the Till hype. I think his lack of ground game would be the reason he would appeal to McGregor as a potential ww opponent.

How do you know about Till’s ground game and also, how in the world is Conor getting him to the mat? Have you seen how big Till is? I’m not entirely convinced that Woodley will be able to get him down with any consistency.

Till is actually x3 the size of Conor

I think Conor fancies his chances against Woodley, but if Till wins Conor is never going to WW

fuck off man, its not like hes nate diaz or something! hes more like a kind of white rumble, just a bit too big for ww

If they're such a "thing" how come Conor has fought in 3 of them?

Stop with this.. He was a Giant FW...LW probably is his ideal weight class based on his size.. He fought Nate at WW only because Nate would not have made LW on such short notice..Spinning it any other way is idiotic and not realistic.

Those of us with a brain don't make threads or even consider whether till would beat conor

They both have a so-so ground game and fancy themselves elite strikers. There is a political/nationalist rivalry due to England making Ireland it's bitch for a thousand years. They both like to scream into a mic and have a devoted fanbase who likes to hear it. Conor wants to be a champ champ champ so it's not a far fetched idea.

If each man were to win his upcoming fight, and ended up crossing paths, what would be your prediction of the outcome?

liverpool has huge irish heritage tbh. meanwhile "mcgregor" isnt even an irish name

Rory Markham.
Marcus Davis.
Dong Hyun Kim. (not officially though. SD for DHK but almost all of the fans and media scored it for Nate)
Conor McGregor.

Also, lightweights generally do fine in the WW division. Cerrone, Masvidal, RDA and even Nate did good there.

Please never post again.

They both have a so-so ground game and fancy themselves elite strikers. There is a political/nationalist rivalry due to England making Ireland it's bitch for a thousand years. They both like to scream into a mic and have a devoted fanbase who likes to hear it. Conor wants to be a champ champ champ so it's not a far fetched idea.

If each man were to win his upcoming fight, and ended up crossing paths, what would be your prediction of the outcome?

How do you know Till has a so-so ground game?

Lol-listen, Nate has also been mollywhopped by every top tier 155er.
Till much to big for Conor- never happen.
Its like when Gegard called mcgregor a ginger head something or other (lol) and of course Conor didn't tweet him back in combat style- instead, he threatened to stab him with a knife cause a 200 pound better fighter Mousasi would either murder a 170 pound Conor or gift him a 2-4 week stay in the hospital of his choosing.
Size does matter in this game , my friend.
In fact if Conor and Nate did fight again but at 155, there would be alot of surprised people as Conor would dispatch Nate rather quickly ....imo and I have No bias towards either.

Yes, Till is too big for Conor and yes, size matters. What I tried to point out was the fact that Conor haters constantly underrate and disrespect Nate just to undermine what Conor did. Nate gets unnecessary disrespect. He's a great fighter and he's always fought top opponents. His record is 20-11 because he's fought 21 times in the UFC instead of fighting against cans in regional MMA contests. Nate is a lightweight and welterweight. I actually think he's better at WW. He looked only bad against Rory and even Woodley looked bad against Rory.

Did I hurt your feelings sissy? You don't deserve to live in the men's world with these touchy feelings. He starts with "please" for god's sake :D

No, you’re just a fucking retard.

Says an idiot. So I guess I'm fine.

So your going with the equivalent of “I know you are but what am I”, response? So not only are you a retard, you’re unoriginal as well. Like I said never post again. You’re too stupid for sherdog.

Till would kill Conor. He’s four times the size of him

So your going with the equivalent of “I know you are but what am I”, response? So not only are you a retard, you’re unoriginal as well. Like I said never post again. You’re too stupid for sherdog.

Get lost before someone's touchy feelings get hurt kid :D

Back