Conor vs Till

KevinThaKilla

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They both have a so-so ground game and fancy themselves elite strikers. There is a political/nationalist rivalry due to England making Ireland it's bitch for a thousand years. They both like to scream into a mic and have a devoted fanbase who likes to hear it. Conor wants to be a champ champ champ so it's not a far fetched idea.

If each man were to win his upcoming fight, and ended up crossing paths, what would be your prediction of the outcome?

Till controls the distance until Conor gasses and then Till KO’s him in round 2.

Conors accent is way cooler.

Till is at least 4 times the size of McGregor.

But it's cute that you guys believe it takes a much bigger fighter to beat the McG.

Last edited:
Till is actually x3 the size of Conor

I think Conor fancies his chances against Woodley, but if Till wins Conor is never going to WW

It could easily happen if both win their next fights.

Conor will move up to 170 to attempt winning 3 belts.

Till would obliterate him. Woodley would stomp him. Wonderboy would pick him apart. He can win now and then against other WWs depending on the night.

If Conor and Woodley both win these upcoming fights, I could see them possibly fighting...but Till is way too big

Till would obliterate him. Woodley would stomp him. Wonderboy would pick him apart. He can win now and then against other WWs depending on the night.

I guess I'm just not buying into the Till hype. I think his lack of ground game would be the reason he would appeal to McGregor as a potential ww opponent.

Conor easily handled The Mountain didn't he? Till should be no problem ;p

Jesus, Conor is a natural lightweight- PERIOD.This was validated when another lightweight met him in the GON[ twice ]-at welterweight. Once he was strangled and the other couldve went either way.
At 155, don't care what anyone says - mcgregor will be tough to beat.On first Saturday in October we get to watch THEE best 2 155ers dust up and when the dust does clear, we see who s no.1.

Back