Conor vs Siver which channel on Rogers digital cable (Canada)

m22able7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
What channel will the fight be on tomorrow night on Rogers digital box. I don't think it has fox sports 1 or 2, I know it didn't last year and I don't really watch TV. Tell me the name of the channel and the channel number thanks.

Aye, TSN it is. They (TSN/RDS/FN)carry the rights up here now since SNET dropped out.

what channel will the fight be on tomorrow night on rogers digital box. I don't think it has fox sports 1 or 2, i know it didn't last year and i don't really watch tv. Tell me the name of the channel and the channel number thanks.

TSN2

Channel 98.

It's on TSN 2. Prelims are on the fight network.

I always check ufc.ca and click 'how to watch' to see what channel a show is gonna be on.

I always watch prelims but I don't have fight network fuck this shit this is why I'm a pirate yaaaar

Does anyone knows why the prelims are on the fight network? For Machida vs Dollaway prelims were also on TSN.

Does anyone knows why the prelims are on the fight network? For Machida vs Dollaway prelims were also on TSN.

Fight Network and UFC struck a deal just before the DC/Jones show.

I'm not sure what UFC motivation was.

Awesome, thought it was going to be one more sportsnet fail event where the rest of the world can see it but us.

Good to hear....and I'll actually watch the fight network that I've been paying for for the last four years for once.

the question is where did wsof end up now that tsn has UFC?

Yeah, was looking for it last night with no luck, that being said I was at my girls & she doesn't have all/the same channels I do. Can always stream tho...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back