Conor vs Poirier not signed.

Better believe that RDA (with a win over Makachev) is getting fast tracked to a Conor fight.

Conor no longer a needlemover
Guys can’t request the red panty night anymore, it’s off the menu
Handjob money only

I was under the wrong impression that fighting Conor meant you got some extra money for PPV buys or something. In the past, Conor said everyone wants to fight him for the red panty night (implying they get a pay bump for fighting him). So based on the UFC giving Dustin the same pay as prior, it's not true at all? Red panty night is a myth?

holy fuck can we stop with this fucking negotiations every fucking fight... like what the fuck r the contracts for then if you are just gona bitch and moan every fight for more money.....like 1 guy did it, now everyone is doing it expecting 200 million per fight just because they fight someone popular or ranked higher than them..... this is turning into a shit show really quick, im all for getting your money which the Dustin for sure has gotten, but god damn can you please just stick to a contract or dont sign one you dont like.....the time to hold out is during contract talks not after you sign one and then bitch and moan about it.

The UFC want Tony Ferguson. He's the 2nd most popular LW right now after Gaethje.

you dont know conor will do that. conor words dont mean a lot as well.

it on the ufc to read dustin contract and offer what the term of it is.

Proper 12 does a ton of charity work. This wouldn’t be any different. Also, Conor is a lot of things, but when he says something he usually does it or tries to.

The UFC doesn't want Conor to fight without crowd.
It was a move by Conor to fight in a charity. The UFC prevented this by offering Conrat a fight while they already knew that they would lowball the potential opponents.

Dana White 'let's see how this plays out'.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh I signed a contract with a pay clearly outlined but now the boss won't pay me more!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhh
Didnt Masvidal do the EXACT same thing and sherdog celebrated him for it? Things lined up for him, but he did the same thing, crying over a contract he signed before hand.

I feel like individual fight payment is not set in stone in their contracts, but like Dana has said, there are many ways of not to take a fight, the money offer being one, that could mean that the pay can be negotiated, its up to the UFC to offer more, just guessing.

Using another fighter as leverage to pay a fighter less. Classic bald bozo move right there.

dana-white-twitter.jpg

It's not Dana though lmfao. WME makes the money. Also, Dana doesn't handle every single aspect of the UFC. It's been public knowledge that there is a matchmaking department in the company. That's on the matchmakers and whatever WME wants to pay.

They just recently bought the UFC for $4 billion. They are trying to make that back as quickly as possible, which is why they have a million watered down events constantly

I was under the wrong impression that fighting Conor meant you got some extra money for PPV buys or something. In the past, Conor said everyone wants to fight him for the red panty night (implying they get a pay bump for fighting him). So based on the UFC giving Dustin the same pay as prior, it's not true at all? Red panty night is a myth?
Always has been nothing but smoke
And mirrors on Conor and his gullible fans behalf. Alvarez & Cerrone already confirmed it interviews.

Back