Conor vs Poirier not signed.

TheWave111

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
According to Helwani there is no agreement for the Conor vs Dustin fight.
They want to pay Dustin the same amount as they offered him for the Ferguson fight he refused.
The UFC is using Gaethje to bring the price down.
They did the same thing with using Chandler to bring the price down for the Dustin and Ferguson fight.

I don't know about an agreement between Conor and the UFC.

Using another fighter as leverage to pay a fighter less. Classic bald bozo move right there.

dana-white-twitter.jpg

Dustin wants paid, or maybe conor is looking the dough?

Personally I think dustin has been low balled, as dana knows Tony or Justin will sign in a heartbeat

Edit

I just hope it's not Tony

I dread to think of the damage conor would inflict on him and he does not need another hiding at his age

Ferguson, Conor, Gaethje, Dustin and Chandler. 4 fighters needed, yet they have 5 to choose from.Conor already has a seat and the rest is musical chairs. The only question is who the dumb bastard will be that is still dancing when the music stops.

Dustin wants paid, or maybe conor is looking the dough?

Personally I think dustin has been low balled, as dana knows Tony or Justin will sign in a heartbeat

Edit

I just hope it's not Tony

I dread to think of the damage conor would inflict on him and he does not need another hiding at his age

Dustin deserves some Anderson Silva money for real

Dana claiming they've both signed or announcing unsigned fights as usual. What a cunt

They will sort it soon. Conor’s PR would be all time low after all the charity shit he has spewed.

If this is true, then this is shameful of the UFC. Dustin is a top contender and should be payed what he’s worth.

Back