Conor Vs Nate (What Happens)

Mr Average

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I see Conor coming out and landing pin-point bombs. Nate's granite chin lets him take a few of these and return some fire before, finally, the ref stops the fight in under 2-minutes of the very first round.

You?

Ref says "fight" and they fight.

Last edited:
Diaz the loose cannon has a meltdown five minutes into the first press conference. Those with no interest in the UFC see videos of some incoherent mad man ranting about he's going to murder McGregor, they suddenly get interested and mark the fight down in their schedule.

Diaz walks into the octagon shaking with rage and full of emotion. McGregor (unfortunately) picks him off inside the first minute.

tumblr_n901agOR791ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Nate Diaz is about to get fucking smashed bad. This will be like Thomson-Diaz. Maybe even worse. Conor is to quick for him, to powerful. Nate doesn't hide that chin to well and Conor will smash it over and over again. This will be bad for Nate. Pillar to post he will get fucking rocked. Quote me on this. Lmao obviously I could be wrong but you know what? I don't think I will be. Conor will SMASH him.

Diaz has faced heavier hitters, and while Conor has good boxing Diaz also has good boxing and is great at deflecting blows with his arms and returning fire.he has a reach advantage. His volume is great for wearing down opponents. He won't be intimidated. I think Diaz has a great chance though I wish it wasn't short notice.

Question is, can Conor get within the reach successfully without eating those stamina and will sapping shots Diaz delivers? That his key to victory and if it goes to the late second-championship does he have the mettle that Diaz has?

I have no idea what goes on and I cannot wait to find out.

Nate Diaz dominate Conor in the first 2 rd standing up. Conor grind back for 3-4-5. win a close decision.
Post fight Diaz rant about getting robbed, say's he is done with the sport. come back in 9 month.

Nate's only hope is that Conor falls down and he can get a sub. The only other thing nate has going for him is that he never really overcommits on his strikes, which seems to be something that Conor feeds off

Conor is to quick for him, to powerful.

Too quick? I dunno. We haven't seen him vs UFC caliber LWs. And Diaz hands can be pretty quick too. But who knows he could prove to be quicker.

Definitely not too powerful either, Diaz faced harder hitters. The accuracy with punches is Conors best feature,and Diaz is pretty accurate once he gets rolling too.
If Conor can land hard enough on Diaz early he can win bigtime. Diaz has bad head movement most of the time.Conor hasnt shown great head movement either though and even if he does we've seen diaz pick apart fighters as they are moving thier heads with his pinpoint jabs. Diaz definitely has the better jab.that with his reach makes this a really interesting fight.

Diaz the loose cannon has a meltdown five minutes into the first press conference. Those with no interest in the UFC see videos of some incoherent mad man ranting about he's going to murder McGregor, they suddenly get interested and mark the fight down in their schedule.

Diaz walks into the octagon shaking with rage and full of emotion. McGregor (unfortunately) picks him off inside the first minute.
You obviously don't get the Diaz mentality so please stop trying.

You obviously don't get the Diaz mentality so please stop trying.
His mentality of not giving a fuck?

It's easy to not give a fuck when someone is batting meaningless insults like "you're trash" at you. It is not, however, easy to ignore it when someone is intelligent about it. McGregor does not just use meaningless insults, he finds way into someones head - whether that be by telling them over and over that they are worthless as they cheated with drugs (Siver) or by telling them that they won't show up again (Aldo) or by telling them that he (McGregor) is fighting for their country, as they betrayed said country (RDA).

Men with far more composure and patience than Diaz have lost it with McGregor's games.

Too quick? I dunno. We haven't seen him vs UFC caliber LWs. And Diaz hands can be pretty quick too. But who knows he could prove to be quicker.

Definitely not too powerful either, Diaz faced harder hitters. The accuracy with punches is Conors best feature,and Diaz is pretty accurate once he gets rolling too.
If Conor can land hard enough on Diaz early he can win bigtime. Diaz has bad head movement most of the time.Conor hasnt shown great head movement either though and even if he does we've seen diaz pick apart fighters as they are moving thier heads with his pinpoint jabs. Diaz definitely has the better jab.that with his reach makes this a really interesting fight.

jabs are only going to work with fighters that stay back, out of range. And diaz can use the jab to pick the guy off. Conor is very aggressive. Always throwing. So the jab will not be as usefull

Either McGregor will KO Diaz or Diaz will win by decision. Would like to see Diaz sub him. I would go nuts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back