Conor vs Nate/Pettis/Cucuy/Cowboy betting lines

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
When it comes to MMA and gambling, you have to be quick at jumping on the betting lines because sometimes, you can find a goldmine of a betting line.

This is what I expect them to open at:
Nate +350 (People are just too quick to discredit Diaz because of his losses to guys who were bad match ups stylistically)
Cucuy +200
Pettis +200
Cowboy +250

These are my personal lines for them:
Nate +200

Nate has a longer reach, good boxing, good chin. The key to beating a Diaz is heavy leg kicks, or being high level at wrestling AND BJJ... Conor has niether. Another key to beating Diaz is just with good movement and using the whole cage to move around (Condit vs Nick), but Conor doesn't really use his movement to run.

Cucuy +200
Very unpredictable but he gets hit way to often. He can win this on the ground if he can get it there.

Pettis +200

His footwork is overrated, this will be a standup battle and Conor would most likely win with his pressure as Pettis wont be able to get his kicks off.

Cowboy +300
McGregor's style has a bit of Pettis and Diaz, both of which raped Cowboy. Cowboy is also a slow starter while Conor is a fast starter.

All of these guys also have great BJJ but their wrestling just isn't high level. Nate has some decent Judo, Cucuy can get tricky and get people down. I don't think Pettis will take Conor down. Cowboy... he's taller than Conor and it will be harder to change levels on a guy thats shorter than him. Either way all of these guys are more than likely to be standing with Conor most of the time.

I think overall there will probably be good value on Nate, but Cowboy is the easiest match up for Conor and the value is with Conor most likely for that one.

When it comes to MMA and gambling, you have to be quick at jumping on the betting lines because sometimes, you can find a goldmine of a betting line.

Nate +350 (People are just too quick to discredit Diaz because of his losses to guys who were bad match ups stylistically)
Cucuy +200
Pettis +200
Cowboy +250

Nate +200

Nate has a longer reach, good boxing, good chin. The key to beating a Diaz is heavy leg kicks, or being high level at wrestling AND BJJ... Conor has niether. Another key to beating Diaz is just with good movement and using the whole cage to move around (Condit vs Nick), but Conor doesn't really use his movement to run.

Cucuy +200
Very unpredictable but he gets hit way to often. He can win this on the ground if he can get it there.

Pettis +200

His footwork is overrated, this will be a standup battle and Conor would most likely win with his pressure as Pettis wont be able to get his kicks off.

Cowboy +300
McGregor's style has a bit of Pettis and Diaz, both of which raped Cowboy. Cowboy is also a slow starter while Conor is a fast starter.

All of these guys also have great BJJ but their wrestling just isn't high level. Nate has some decent Judo, Cucuy can get tricky and get people down. I don't think Pettis will take Conor down. Cowboy... he's taller than Conor and it will be harder to change levels on a guy thats shorter than him. Either way all of these guys are more than likely to be standing with Conor most of the time.

I think overall there will probably be good value on Nate, but Cowboy is the easiest match up for Conor and the value is with Conor most likely for that one.
If you don't mind me asking, do you bet online? If so, who do you use? Have you had any legal problems? I've read up a little on the subject but it seemed kind of murky. Different websites say different things about it

Cucuy +200
Pettis +200
Cowboy +250

Nate +200

Cucuy +200

Pettis +200

Cowboy +300

Ferguson and Pettis are about right. Nate and Cowboy will be at least +400 dogs

I'm hoping that if Conor vs Cowboy happens, they open even at -110 so I can bet big on Conor

Lmao no way this happens, dude was fav against Aldo and RDA so he would probably be -450/500 against cerrone.

I would take cucuy/Pettis at +250 if we got those odds. Diaz I would only touch if he was a big dog, don't think he will win.

If you don't mind me asking, do you bet online? If so, who do you use? Have you had any legal problems? I've read up a little on the subject but it seemed kind of murky. Different websites say different things about it
won't name the websites here, but there are a few legit websites you can use. They rhyme with pibedimes, getdsi, rookmaker, and if you are in Canada, doesn't get much better than binnacle. As for the legality, in the US it's illegal, but as far as I know, not a single person has ever been charged. The gov't go after the websites themselves, not the users.

Pretty crazy to think how conor instills so much confidence, he is a lower weight div fighter and favourite over all contenders. Truly special fighter.

Lmao no way this happens, dude was fav against Aldo and RDA so he would probably be -450/500 against cerrone.

I would take cucuy/Pettis at +250 if we got those odds. Diaz I would only touch if he was a big dog, don't think he will win.

Conor opened as the underdog against RDA and closed as the underdog against Aldo.
But yah I still agree, Cerrone will be a big underdog most likely, but I'm just hoping he opens something close to even. Sometimes the odds makers mess up when it comes to MMA.

Conor opened as the underdog against RDA and closed as the underdog against Aldo.
But yah I still agree, Cerrone will be a big underdog most likely, but I'm just hoping he opens something close to even. Sometimes the odds makers mess up when it comes to MMA.
Cerrone opening up close to even? There's a better chance of you being abducted by aliens

Only guy I would take against Connor is Pettis. I'd take +300 or more. Pettis is probably the worst stand-up fighter for Conor and has the confidence to not let the pressure get to him.

Plus you're way off with +200. More like +350 at least for all 4. People will bet on Conor.

Only guy I would take against Connor is Pettis. I'd take +300 or more. Pettis is probably the worst stand-up fighter for Conor and has the confidence to not let the pressure get to him.

Plus you're way off with +200. More like +350 at least for all 4. People will bet on Conor.

I'm not denying that people will bet on Conor and making the odds shift towards making them bigger underdogs. But like I said, those are my personal lines. These are top lightweights were talking about. If it hits the ground, they all have the BJJ to finish Conor.

mj-laughing.gif

won't name the websites here, but there are a few legit websites you can use. They rhyme with pibedimes, getdsi, rookmaker, and if you are in Canada, doesn't get much better than binnacle. As for the legality, in the US it's illegal, but as far as I know, not a single person has ever been charged. The gov't go after the websites themselves, not the users.
yeah, that's pretty much what I've read about it. Thanks!

Back