Conor vs Masvidal for 165lbs belt and BMF belt

Dustin.. Nate.. Conor.. none of these guys would be top 5.. maybe not top 10 if they made a 165. Masvidal a good chance though.

Colby (not a big 170), Khabib, Tony, Thompson, Edwards, maybe even Woodley and Usman could make 165 too. Then Masvidal too, theres a top 8. But sure.. lets create a new belt again so we can try and give a popular fighter a title without them having to be the best.

I think if they make a 165 division, theyd switch 170 up to 175

Usman, Woodley, Edwards would go up to 175

165 would be Wonderboy, Pettis, Colby, Nate Diaz, Pourier, Masvidal, maybe Cowboy, James Vick and some other LW/WW tweeners

Natural LWs like Tony, Khabib, Gaethje would stay at 155

Who are "all these fighters "and we're did they say they wanted a 165 division?
Kevin Lee, RDA, felder, khabib, barboza, cerone, conor, jorge, dustin, nate, woodley, gunner, perry, vick, gsp. So many fighters will fill up the weight class if given the chance. 165 will be the most stacked division.

I think if they make a 165 division, theyd switch 170 up to 175

Usman, Woodley, Edwards would go up to 175

165 would be Wonderboy, Pettis, Colby, Nate Diaz, Pourier, Masvidal, maybe Cowboy, James Vick and some other LW/WW tweeners

Natural LWs like Tony, Khabib, Gaethje would stay at 155

Reckon Till would stay at MW? Guess it's too early to say as he's only beaten Gastelum so far who could easily make Welter if he sorted his diet out.

Kevin Lee, RDA, felder, khabib, barboza, cerone, conor, jorge, dustin, nate, woodley, gunner, perry, vick, gsp. So many fighters will fill up the weight class if given the chance. 165 will be the most stacked division.

Woodley's got to be too big man come on. Doesn't he cut from 210??

People getting desperate.....two participation trophies in one go haha!

So.... make Conor his own division cause he can't touch the champs up or down 10 Lbs... what a dumb idea....

They had Rumbleweight and Franklinweight so why not Conorweight?

How stupid are you to think Dana will deny Conor if he asks for it?
Has it happened yet?
Even when other fighters were literally asking Conor on twitter to convince Dana to start a 165 weight class, it never happened.

Keep dreaming though, kid.

I'd love to see a interviewer ask Dana if Conor asked for a 165 division what would happen.

Without conor right next to him he'd say no. Then conor would get all huffy and bam. We have a 165.

It can be manipulated

Conor is the only fighter that can kick start a 165 lbs division and he can have the chance to win TWO belts at once. That is history in the making for him.

As for Masvidal, he may very well rule that division for a long time because lets face it, he is a tweener. He is too big for 155 and too small for 170. His amazing skills keep him at the top of 170 but at 165 he will push your shit in.

This fight at 165 is not only massive and historical, but also amazing for the sport. 165lbs division is a must.
I like your idea, but Dana has already said several times that there will never e a 165-pound division while he is still president. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but it likely won't happen in the next few months.

I like the idea of a 165lb weight class, then they should bump up 170 to 175

So where is the quantifiable listing of references/statements directly from these fighters saying they want a new 165 weight division?

It would be pointless to do both.

Conor isn't the only one that can start a 165lb division .... GSP can also.

My predicion...

If Khabib Nurmagomedov beats Tony we'll see Conor in a fight vs. Jorge Masvidal for the BMF belt or we will see Conor in a match for an Interim Championship belt.

If Khabib N. loses to Tony F. then we will see Conor vs. Tony F. for the championship belt.

If Conor loses any of the above fights we will get to see Conor vs. Diaz lll.

Conor then goes into "retirement" and the only fight he'll accept is one with GSP as that will make the most money for him. Conor then proceeds to get mauled by GSP.

Toss a potential boxing match or two in the mix above.

Correct, whatever Conor wants, Conor gets. What is so difficult to understand about this? CRETINS.
he asked for Khabib and get Cerrone
yes, what is so difficult to understand about this ? idiot

Lol @ making up a division just so Conor has a chance at winning some sort of title <45>

#desperate

Your boy SHIT ON BUS. Be quiet.
ha ha , my boys will fight each other in april. just for your info. two best fighters will face each other. no clowns.

at the other side , I dont know what happen on bus but the world saw how Conor SHIT ON CANVAS

Back