Conor vs Khabib would go the same way except it won't take a flurry.

24-0 wat r u talking bout zis nobody catch him only 1 nite michael johnson catch him

He deserve title shot or no?

Really? Can you mention those guys please. Mendes was extremely small for Conor (10" reach disadvantage, and 4" of height) also he got tired due to short notice (no proper training)... Alvarez "great grappling" is simply a myth, he is good don't get me wrong but he don't have credentials like Khabib. He is not even close to an elite grappler. The only elite grappler that Conor fought was mendes and he got easily taken down (like 4 or 5 times I believe, meaning average of 2.5 times per round) before he got tired
I was going to respond to you properly until I read that fucking bullshit.
Wake the fuck up man, the guy was on fucking all sorts and in great shape.
If you actually believe that shit about him being out of shape or even if he was it having anything negative to do with the outcome, just dont come at me with a reply.

ffs, do you not realize your believing bullshit because you hate the guy? is the delusion that deep really?

Moving in to punch him. Has he ever knocked out someone going for a single/double?

I might be wrong but I think the third knockdown on 205 was when Eddie went for the clinch. But, you're right in overall, it's a huge difference between countering a takedown and countering a punch.

if khabib rushes in like an idiot and conor hits the perfect punch (again), yeah it can happen.

Dont forget Khabib also knows that. I dont think he would replay Aldo, but who knows.

If he can time his TDs this will look like any recent Maia fight. For those who like to use the word domination, this fight has the potential to be one the biggest.

Nah.

Conor is a counter puncher, he aims to connect as his opponents move. Catching khabib as he shoots a td is almost impossible. As soon as Conor throw anything at Khabib he'd know how to set a takedown.

Also Conor's stance. Lead leg is perfect for singles and leg kicks. Khabib would have his way with Conor.

I was going to respond to you properly until I read that fucking bullshit.
Wake the fuck up man, the guy was on fucking all sorts and in great shape.
If you actually believe that shit about him being out of shape or even if he was it having anything negative to do with the outcome, just dont come at me with a reply.

ffs, do you not realize your believing bullshit because you hate the guy? is the delusion that deep really?

No training camp = not in shape for a professional MMA fight. What part you don't understand? Or do you need me to explain it with playdough?

But he did have trouble, Conor defended 3 out of 7 takedowns and Chad was getting lit up on the feet despite being 5x the striker Khabib is.

If youre a grappler and can't finish Conor on the ground, and Khabib is not a finisher, it's only a matter of time before the striking catches up with you. Happened quick for Chad, would probably be even quicker against Khabib

This is the scary lingering issue for Khabib. Can he, with Chad Mendes-like reach, even hope to intimidate McGregor with his outside strikes?

McGregor will have up to 5 chances given Khabib doesn't finish him on the ground. And 5 chances to light him on the feet.

No training camp = not in shape for a professional MMA fight. What part you don't understand? Or do you need me to explain it with playdough?
Oh I see, that is why he lasted 15 seconds against Edgar with a full camp.
He lasted two full fucking rounds, the guy gasses in every fuckin fight he is in when under pressure have a look.

Imagine how quick he will gas without his cream.

You Conor fanboys are getting worse... there are some reasonable and intelligent Conor fanboys, but suggesting that someone who has finished 2/3 of their fights, isn't a finisher is pretty.... well you know
Hes not a finisher, everyone knows it, it takes extreme bias either against Conor or toward Khabib to act like he is in this conversation. Don't talk about his career before the UFC, it's laughable. He was very lucky to finish Michae Johnson in the third, and most of his finishes do come in the third.

Against top competitors, Khabib is a great example of a grinding wrestler who will emasculate you to a decision.

Is what it is

This is the scary lingering issue for Khabib. Can he, with Chad Mendes-like reach, even hope to intimidate McGregor with his outside strikes?

McGregor will have up to 5 chances given Khabib doesn't finish him on the ground. And 5 chances to light him on the feet.
Yes. And whether people like to admit it or not, Conor played at least a semi significant roll in Chad's slowing down.

On top of that, he defended take downs, defended submissions, retained guard, defended from strikes and stood back up multiple times. I'm not saying he'll have the same success grappling Khabib, but Chad is still an absolute beast of a wrestler. Conor is a MUCH better grappler than he's given credit for.

Hes not a finisher, everyone knows it, it takes extreme bias either against Conor or toward Khabib to act like he is in this conversation. Don't talk about his career before the UFC, it's laughable. He was very lucky to finish Michae Johnson in the third, and most of his finishes do come in the third.

Against top competitors, Khabib is a great example of a grinding wrestler who will emasculate you to a decision.

Is what it is
How was Khabib very lucky to finish Johnson in the third? He dominated him from start to finish, unless you're gonna bring up that bs argument that he was rocked, or gonna get finished. If you believe that, then you are a dumbass. Well if you're a champion/top contender, it is more than likely you're pre UFC career is gonna be laughable. What you have seen from Khabib vs Johnson is only a taste of what you will see from him. He has become more aggressive, brutal and a better finisher than he was before. Keep calling him a dry humper/lay and pray fighter as you wish

How was Khabib very lucky to finish Johnson in the third? He dominated him from start to finish, unless you're gonna bring up that bs argument that he was rocked, or gonna get finished. If you believe that, then you are a dumbass. Well if you're a champion/top contender, it is more than likely you're pre UFC career is gonna be laughable. What you have seen from Khabib vs Johnson is only a taste of what you will see from him. He has become more aggressive, brutal and a better finisher than he was before. Keep calling him a dry humper/lay and pray fighter as you wish
I won't Call him a lay and prayer, he is more aggressive than that, but I stay by the statement that he is not a finisher. It's not for lack of trying though

Yes. And whether people like to admit it or not, Conor played at least a semi significant roll in Chad's slowing down.

On top of that, he defended take downs, defended submissions, retained guard, defended from strikes and stood back up multiple times. I'm not saying he'll have the same success grappling Khabib, but Chad is still an absolute beast of a wrestler. Conor is a MUCH better grappler than he's given credit for.

McGregor's situation is comparable to Anderson Silva in the sense that though he isn't thought of much as a grappler, he can defend himself pretty well on the ground including literal damage control

Back